Endurance Karting 6hr at AMP October 23: Room for 1 (Atlanta)

unlaping yourself dosnt count.

1 Like

Ok gloves off, young man. Get ready to experience the turbulence of my wake. :sunglasses:

Tanguy will tell you my boasts are mostly hot air, alas.

Yikes!

2 Likes

Why I do this I don’t know. I like tilting at windmills, I guess.

Dom Quixote

1 Like

I was so tempted to say I’d be down but I have to coach that weekend! :sob: I’ve wanted to visit AMP for a long time, one of my college friends used to race at AMP locally before he moved to Indy. I’ve wanted to take a run at the 24 hour race in Indy, but schedules have never worked out for that either.

2 Likes

I’ve been racing my Rotax at AMP for the club races in TAG for the last 6-7 years, and it never gets old! You will be amazed at the elevation gain and loss on the track, the videos don’t do it justice. One of the most challenging and rewarding tracks I’ve driven.

2 Likes

I am totally stoked as I have thousands of laps there in KartKraft. I am so excited to see how it compares in real life. It’s beautiful.

Frankly, I expect to be blown away.

Not AMP, but somewhat on topic…

There’s two (Team) seats open for the 24Hr race at NOLA, 2-3 December 2021

https://www.24hrsofnola.com/home

https://www.facebook.com/SimCraft24

Don’t tempt me kart Jezebel. I seriously want to do a 24hr race. Preferably at New Castle so I can try the pros home.

Sadly, Its looking like I will not be able to run the AMP race in late October. Too close to the SCCA RunOffs at Indy at the beginning of the month for me to get time off for both. The lack of New Car inventory has turned us (and many other dealerships) into a Used Car driven entity. I have been charged with heading up the reconditioning process and the phrase “Crisis Mode” is being uttered from the Owner down. This has put the burden of shoring up our inventory on my shoulders and taking an increased amount of my time and energy. :pensive:

The Long Ranger will ride again!

Sounds like, perhaps, we should advocate for the road legalization of gokarts :smiley:

I’m still trying to see if I can make this one at AMP.

@jfeder you still solid on this? We are about a month out, I think.

Yep, I’m still in (20 characters)

Its a little saddening, but I was looking forward to meeting you guys IRL.

1 Like

I’m sad to say I can’t make it. Too much going on that weekend.

Good luck with whatever occupies you that weekend! I’ll run a lap for you.

I call dibs on the fastest lap being dedicated to me!

Ok. Consider it for everyone. :grinning:

2 Weeks to go!!!

Also, I’m getting a team together with Tanguy and Dittrich for the 24hr in New Orleans! Travel Karting is fun!

3 Likes