F1 Memes and Funnies

Ohhh a moominšŸ¤£ i allways used to watch thoose as a kid and i still do sometimes with my 8yr old sis

1 Like

@Bimodal_Rocket oh look here. Might add some caster on my sim rig and my triple scrren standā€‹:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

ā€œcaster on my sin riggā€ :thinking:

1 Like

Just take my upvote

Hans J. Stuck could sue Riccardo for plagiarism.

1 Like

1 Like

The silver team ruled for 7 years

From their Champ many lectures weā€™d hear

Then came 22, and the Wolfe went boo hoo

So the rules have been changed for 23

1 Like

Ok good oneā€¦

Now do it in haiku

Oh come on, Max is public enemy number one if you happen to be a lap down. Heā€™s like a cruise missile.

Someone like Alex Albon might think that LH is like a SCUD missile (Silver Car, Unreasonable Dive).

Both drivers have halos on their cars, but neither one deserves a halo for their on-track behavior. :grin:

3 Likes

Seb is the exception. Manā€™s a saint. Maybe Romain, too.

I not so sure about that. For sure Seb mellowed over the seasons, and I agree that he is pretty universally liked now. But there was a time when he would do whatever to whoever (like his teammate Mark Webber) to get a win.

For example:
ā€œBut after his victory in the Malaysian Grand Prix on Sunday, a more complex image of the German (Seb) has emerged - that of a ruthless, cunning driver who will do whatever it takes to win a race and possibly his fourth consecutive driversā€™ championship.ā€

From this article:

And from the same articleā€¦
ā€œOn the track, he (Seb) was aggressive but rarely reckless during his championship runs. While Lewis Hamilton had several run-ins with Felipe Massa in 2011 and Romain Grosjean caused more than one first-lap crash last year, Vettel appeared content with simply winning races or doing enough to keep his championship run intact.ā€

To me, the bottom line is; if you show me a F1 driver who deserves a halo, Iā€™ll show you a #2 driver, or an old driver, or both. I think thatā€™s just the way it is in the Slam Bang, Live on the Razorā€™s Edge, Laugh in the Face of Death world of modern F1. :grin:

I guess we mellow with age. :sunglasses:
But yeah, I assumed he didnā€™t get to be champion without having sharp elbows like everyone else. But, I can pretend.

Hell yes you can; that is a privileged of millage. :rofl:

Hold up thereā€¦ this ainā€™t our fathers f1, the only laughing in the face of death going on these days (mostly) is the skull emoticon used in a pointed tweet or something. (Just in case you werenā€™t being sarcastic).

Note: I am in no way implying that todays racing is lesser than the old days when it was existential.

Iā€™m not implying it either, Iā€™m straight up saying it! :astonished: :grin:

2 Likes

Imagine driving through your sleepy little French town, off to get a baguette, and Tanguy comes screaming by in an LMP2 car.

Flipping us off because we slowed him down! :rofl:

Thatā€™s old Tanguy. New Tanguy is a Seb in the making.

See how I tied this into the original thread?

1 Like