Forbidden Fruit (Chassis)

To be fair, Chris did reach out about advertising we just haven’t talked details yet.

Kinda wondering if the OTK 401RR is worth it or not. Had a conversation with a guy who owned my kart (TB Kart S55) and the OTK 401R and he said the OTK had slightly better handling characteristics. I guess he runs these two karts because the parts are interchangeable.

Recently got to run a Birel so now I’m curous how the OTK’s feel. Never been on anything by my kart, so I don’t have a lot to compare too.

1 Like

Honestly, while I’m an OTK guy, you’re probably fine with your TB for now. The OTK is known to have a wider tuning window than a lot of karts, but otherwise ultimate pace is probably similar among most brands, and with your experience level you’re probably not going to really be able to realize the full differences between the two karts.

And the RR probably is overkill for what you’re doing. You could easily pick up a used chassis that’s a few years old (they don’t change too much year-to-year) and it would probably give you the same results as a newer RR for half the price.

1 Like