Forum exclusive: KP store Sneak Peek

As some of you know, we’re working on a redesign of the main Kartpule website. Don’t worry these forums will not change and will still be here. In fact they will be integrated with the new site for more added awesomeness.

Ahead of that I want to give our valued forum members a sneak peek at the store we’re building for KP swag and some other cool Karting stuff.

https://store.kartpulse.com

Check it out, we still have a little work to do but I expect it to be ready in the next couple of weeks. I’d love your feedback on it.

2 Likes

Spelled “evangelist” wrong, but looks great otherwise! :wink:

1 Like

Pretty cool, now we just need more stuff in it!

1 Like

True haven’t fixed that in description yet.

Sure! But what?

Bigger stickers! MORE stickers! Different stickers! Branded sox!

1 Like

Who is actually going to buy KP socks lol

1 Like

…me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d have to come up with some stuff but if you’re looking for idea I could maybe draw something up
(Disclaimer: I mean literally draw. My skills with any computer aided drawing software is like -3)

If you come up with Kartpulse branded nomex/abrasion resistant socks I’ll personally commit to buying 5 pairs.

1 Like

We should just make socks, just so Andre has to buy some. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, I’m serious.

Also, I may or may not have a small sock collection.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll add socks to the store and I’m calling them “Andre’s” because you’re on yne hook to buy a pair.

Sure less see it. I’m not entirely sure what you mean.

I just meant it wouldn’t be like I digitial file I can share with you or anything

Need Mugs, Tumblers, and Pint glasses

Good feedback guys!

Sounds cool. You mean more like a design thing then probably? Either way looking forward to see what you sketch.

Caffeine addict here, there’s a mug on there already. Just with the KP logo as a mockup.

Pint glass is a good idea, I mean your podcast is called DRINKS with Kart Racers… Or branded coozies are always a big hit at the track!

2 Likes

This is true. Much truth.

I actually got a ping from someone yesterday asking for Kartpulse Hoodies. We did sell hoodies for a short time (IE: The Schumacher lineart hoodie and etc), but alas no one bought them :frowning:

1 Like

I would love a zip up fleece of sorts.

Getting closer on the store…

(Stickers are still backordered though… Next week before we have any again).

Transactional email needs to be configured along with some shipping groups and finally make sure tracking info is being sent as it should.

Actually we sold a couple. But just a couple. @duckdug got a few with a shipping snafu :smiley:

Yeah I believe I can do those… I’m waiting on some API Key “whosawhjatsits” to be fixed so I can connect the store to the fufillment place that does them. Then some of the “designs” we had before will be available in the new store…

1 Like