Has Kartpulse Sold Out?

No, we haven’t… BUT if you’re not logged into the forums you will see some ads from Google.

Thanks to your support, Kartpulse has become a trusted source for karting on the internet, such that it’s reached over 8m impressions per year. So the google ads are the first step of several that I’m putting in place to raise revenue so we can build/create cool stuff for karting. They will never be shown to logged-in users of the forums.

Over the next few weeks you can expect to see:

• A range of apparel, stickers, things of that nature in the KP store.
  • Survey with some questions about what cool stuff we can build (Also win free KP gear).
  • Periodic promo ads for items in the store.
  • Forum subscriptions: Free KP gear as part of your membership, instant cool factor, KP gear discount code.

Let me know your thoughts\ideas and thanks for making this place a great resource for the sport.

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

4 Likes

Feel free to sell out a bit. It’s all good and I’m fine with paying a bit for the pleasure.

8 Likes

I trust @KartingIsLife to do whatever is best for kartpulse
All cool with me

3 Likes

The ads show up for me even if I’m logged in. (I don’t mind) just thought I’d let you know

Really? There’s no reason for them to. Can you post a screenshot?

Gone now and I can’t get it back :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll put it down to a weird cookie thing for now.

I’m seeing some ads when logged in via Chrome on mobile, but not seeing them at all when logged in via Chrome on desktop.

What mobile OS are you on?

As soon as I pressed reply I figured you might ask lol…iPhone.

No ads here on iOS safari.

1 Like

They seem to be hit or Miss on main screen. As soon as I sort on latest, they all go away. Doesn’t bother me at all.

1 Like

That’s super weird, that’s what I’m on too and the fact that chrome uses iOS’ rendering engine makes it more interesting.

If you haven’t already, try signing in and back out in chrome.

Or download the discourse Hub app. Which is juts realized is what I use :man_facepalming:

Good info to have thanks.

Just had a gigantor ad on “Latest” while logged in. :man_shrugging:t2:

Probably worth noting that ads don’t really bother me tho.

1 Like

Example of Signed in ad. Safari, iPhone.

1 Like

Rude!!! OK I’ll see if I can find out what’s going on. It’s intermittent right?

I’ve only seen it the once so far on my end.

Constant now. This is what the front page looks like for me. Google overlords really want me to buy a mini bike. One add covers the entire page lol.