If you’re seeing Ads (While logged in), Please Post Here

Yes 20 characters are required

Ohhhhh I finally got an interstitial (the disruptive ad following a click) just now with my admin account via the DiscourseHub app.

How strange.

Clicked on ‘post a cool pic of your kart’ thread and this popped up.

I am on PC using Chrome.

and now get this

Just had one pop up after clicking on a thread from the Latest field. Running PC Windows 8.1 with Chrome browser. No ad blocker, only 3rd party cookie blocking.

Getting these frequently:

Alright I’ve killed the interstitial ones. At least until we figure why ads are appearing to some people that are logged in

Thanks for letting me know.

Ads at the top of my screen but that’s it
Gone after I commented

This is just 1:

It’s always something different.

1 Like

I’m logged into the forum and seeing ads on first access everyday.

1 Like

I just got another one myself first thing this morning via the iOS mobile app. Hopefully we’ll have a fix soon.

Just started noticing ads on my iPad. The odd thing is that its not on all threads… seems random. I haven’t noticed any on the PC

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Hoping the next round of updates will resolve this. Also, please update your profile to include first and last name :slight_smile:

Not getting any ads at all, ever. However when I load into site I sometimes get a progress bar before site loads now.

Yeah that was part of a Discourse update a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly helps with google speed ranking.

1 Like

Showing up at the bottom of every topic and flashes for a split second between topics.

1 Like

Now seeing a half page ad on the bottom when going between topics. The ad is visible when entering a topic and when going back to the topic list.

When I access this logged in I get none. When I don’t log in, I get some square ads. They aren’t too annoying.

I’ve tried both logged in and not. No luck.

Yesterday, I did not see what @Clayton reported above; just the ad between pages.

This morning, I’m seeing both - the ad at the top of the page and in between page transitions.

1 Like

Yes, a lot of ads while signed in, I’m using an Android device, it’s alright…