(k)ART pulse

@Bimodal_Rocket Take that, Jackson Pollock! Haha

1 Like

For your garage:

1 Like

That’s a good one, this is the Isle of Man TT. I think his name was Harvey something about 15 years old. I like the cigarette in his mouth, good thing he has goggles on :smile:

2 Likes

Safety is important, doubly so at Isle of Man TT.

I hope it was a filtered cigarette for maximum safety potential.

1 Like

@johnu97 Lemme put your team in it:

1 Like

Homage to Zoolander inspired by shades that Andre is trying to get for Rebel Scum (without paying for but not involving strong-arm theft).

1 Like

1 Like

Hey, look at the printing on Ryan’s Suit:

So while this method seems like it’s printing the design like a laser printer, which means all sorts of detail, it’s kinda plasticy and the surface has no depth/texture.

Kinda ick, imho, but I’m guessing lightweight, and presumably less expensive than beautiful embroidery?

I figured out what bugs me… it’s that the colors aren’t fabric, they are a coating.

RPG should hire TJ to rework their look and suits! Korsasport is a distinctive look, always. I don’t associate RPG with any colors or branding.

RPG is pretty well known as the pink and purple karts. I don’t think they need my help.

Dye-sub print is indeed lighter and you can offer much more detail. Unlike embroidery, patterns, fades, overlays, and smooth gradients are possible.

Some would say the dimensional aspect of embroidery looks nicer or more luxurious.

To be fair, other than your livery I can’t think of any that are memorable from pro stuff on Xander’s show. I do like the RPG logo but overall I find the whole look just “ok”. It’s totally fine tho, and very pro. I guess it’s based on Kosmic colors. Everyone on the pro tour has awesome helmet paints, regardless of team suit, however.

The simulated cloth tab part is not my cup of tea. So shiny.

IMG_0042

Dunno just prefer embroidery and cloth shapes and your aesthetic:
IMG_1297

1 Like

One of Bob Ross’s paintings is going up for auction. I think all of his paintings are held by the estate, which makes them very rarely sold or something.

It’s not kArt but his advice is relevant. Should you be having a bad race, just enjoy the happy little trees all around you. Or corn, or whatever you’ve got.

3 Likes

I’m loving this poster. I wonder if they’ll sell nice prints. Please?

1 Like

1 Like

Image from Reddit

4 Likes

I dont know where else to put this so I’ll make it artistic. I found this to be funny. I log into Youtube and here’s the content they are suggesting. They know me well:

I am including textiles as art:

KART SOCKS!

I want

2 Likes

I have found a way to make my current photography topical. Stick karts in the pics. So I present Manhattan street scenes with karting combined.

2 Likes

Also I found another guy messing with his videos:

1 Like

@akmanraa Liked the photo so gave it a lil polish…

3 Likes