Karting in all 50 States: Where Should I Race Next?

How many to go? @jd896

Halfway home. Finally got a new map graphic to compliment:

4 Likes

Just out of curiousity, did you EZ-Mode Delaware and use UK?

@Bimodal_Rocket See above

Aha! You went a different route. Bold.

Washington and Idaho look so lonely up their in the North West.

Idaho is known for its potatoes btw.

“Taters for Out of Staters” - LOL!

Two more states coming this month. Anyone wanna donate to my OpenFender fundraiser so I can financially recover from the money I’ve spent this week? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Enjoy a cool beverage of your choice. Have fun karting at altitude!

1 Like

I’ll buy myself a $2 water bottle, then the rest goes to Vegas haha. Thanks Dom

1 Like

Put it all on black.

Heard you with HRE for shootout. I’ll make sure and come say hi. I may be under same tent. Haven’t decided yet

1 Like

I’ll try to come say hi at the shootout, my home track. I wont be racing this time, but our Midnight Motorsports team will be the big one along the fence (proabably 30+ karts). What class you planning to run?

1 Like

According to Doug 206

1 Like

Knock out West Virginia at Summit Point Aug 25-26, we have a competitive shifter class :smiley:

1 Like

I might ask Doug if he’d let me do double duty in 206 Senior and KA :laughing: Definitely don’t be shy to come say hi, I always feel a little strange when I don’t know anyone at a race

2 Likes

26 complete with the Colorado Karting Tour this past weekend. Grand Junction is a mega track, definitely want to come back here. But man, the driving standards weren’t great. 22 kart field and there was a wreck on every start. Finished 13th after getting shoved off track for 6th. Definitely cracked a reed :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Are you renting a kart or hooking up with folks who are helping make this happen?

Renting karts for the most part

1 Like

Shame on us, in which case.

1 Like