Karting Memes and Funnies

OK after some sleep and coffee that makes more sense.

James, I did the same thing. “KA’s have reverse??”

Had to go re-read TJ’s comments to connect the dots.

1 Like

I guess we know who has the more powerful engine

When you kart takes payback into it’s own hands?

Looking at the video that doesnt look like it should of been enough to wear through the knees. Unless your knees are already well worn :thinking::roll_eyes::flushed:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I may have shared this before…

2 Likes

The Pro Shifter class at Los Angeles Karting Championships resembles that remark!

Common, you’ve all done it . . .

4 Likes

3 Likes

Pro move.

1 Like

I’m guessing The Offspring “Bad Habit” was playing on the stereo :grimacing::

“When I’m in my car, don’t give me no crap
'Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap.”

“When I go driving, I stay in my lane
But getting cut off, it makes me insane.”

“They say the road is a dangerous place
If you flip me off, I’ll get in your face
If you drive on my ass, your foot’s on the gas
And your next breath is your last.”

“I got a bad habit (Yeah, Yeah)
And it ain’t goin’ away (Yeah, Yeah)”

1 Like

I will admit to occasionally fantasizing about pitting someone.

206 Led

3 Likes

What it sounds like to me when the folks who wrench start talking about float and lash…

“This is the first time Turbo Encabulator was recorded with picture. I shot this in the late 70’s at Regan Studios in Detroit on 16mm film. The narrator and writer is Bud Haggert. He was the top voice-over talent on technical films. He wrote the script because he rarely understood the technical copy he was asked to read and felt he shouldn’t be alone. We had just finished a production for GMC Trucks and Bud asked since this was the perfect setting could we film his Turbo Encabulator script.”
Dave Rondot

1 Like

Mom caught me sinusoidally reciprocating my dingle arm as it flabbergasted which emphatically overwhelmed my over-trunions preventing the phosporent score motion leaving the cardinal gram-meters unsynchronized and me with a feeling of modial interaction of magneto reluctance and compacitive doreactance.

What am I talking about again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It may be time to re-visit Top Gear USA:

They present the “XJ-Yes!”.

I have been hearing good things about the current line up and that it’s worth a watch.

Anyone following? Needs Motortrend sub.

1 Like

Felt inspired while camping today.

Also:

1 Like

Funny, in Australia 1 neighbour to a track called lakeside managed to get the whole place shut down after 60 plus years of operation, they moved there knowing what it was…

Victim: Unknown

Fresh meme

2 Likes