Karting Memes and Funnies

I can see that. Was just being silly. Someone in my family has Chrone’s so it’s a very real concern.

Henry Kelleher

Henry’s reaction upon learning that the Endurance Karting 6-hour race is to be on the normal rental track as opposed to full layout at NJMP. Grr. Sad.

@tjkoyen

1 Like

So happy to be able to provide some sort of entertainment from the weekend! I think my buddies showed this clip to about a dozen people on Sunday, many laughs were had.

We are all laughing with you at the absurdity of racing. :sunglasses:

The kart that decided to submarine under mine in turn 1 caught the whole throttle cable sheath and pulled it under the chassis tube, so it just pulled the cable and got it stuck open. Weird one.

My suit has holes in the knees now. So much for CIK level 2 abrasion resistance…

I was wondering about that as you got dragged along. Looked hurty.

Can we revise it to say “I’m TJ Fkn Koyen”

A bit stingy. The part that KC didn’t show was when I was sitting on the tires watching the race from there, with a few to go a couple karts wrecked off pretty hard in turn 1, and one of them nearly drove right over my stranded kart at about 50 mph, while the other smashed into the literal tires I was sitting on. I had to jump off the tires to avoid getting my legs hit. Corner worker came over and goes “hey…” and I go “probably time to move off the tires here huh?” and he goes, “yeah probably.” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not to be confused with TK Cohen.

Can I find the video anywhere?

KartChaser coverage from Saturday finals will show it. About 2:52:00 into the stream.

1 Like

OK my eyes or brain are deceiving me here. It looks like that kart is going backwards?

The bottom kart is. My kart is on top.

This is like the inverse of redneck truck drivers “hooking bumpers”. Love it! :joy:

Shoutout to Innovative Engine Works for that bottom-end grunt!

Agreed. Had my engine rebuilt by Innovative and it’s a rocket ship.

Whoa, calf/thigh ratio. This man is a highly specialized unit. Impressive.

What the frog? :grimacing:

Those look real. I bet his vertical leap is impressive. This man is what Torque looks like.

Big power

1 Like