Karting Memes and Funnies

Racing taco trucks for pinks is the 23rd Fast and Furious plot I think.

2 Likes

Found this one I made while looking for something totally different…

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I already beat you to that one a few posts ago, lol.

Oops hah. I guess that’s what happens when I scroll too fast.

Kart Talk

1 Like

You look at me!…. I am de captain now!

Kart: explodes on lap two

1 Like

Fresh meme.

2 Likes

I can remember going to several Pro Races growing up. There was always a distinct separation between the Paddock Crowd and the Infield Crowd.

Around the paddock it was shunned upon to be drinking or getting a little too lively, however in the infield among the spectators it was always more of a Party environment.

I think most Karting events are held in too tight a space to really separate the two and so you end up with a very tame crowd until the end of the last race and everyone starts to relax and have a few.

Case in Point, one year I helped Crew for the Acura Team running the World Challenge on Friday (no beers until after 5, then got to live it up in the Infield at turn 3 on Saturday into Sunday for the Petite Le Mann and we killed a handle of Captain Morgan before 4 pm on Saturday (sharing of course). Vendors were everywhere, but the only ones serving booze were on the spectator side of the track.

In the case of large auto racing events its easier to segregate your average spectator from your legitimate racer/crew with a job to do. Where as at karting events its sort of a single homogenized group of both.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Funny, but also a shameless plug for my new YT channel . . . :rofl:

court date

2 Likes

3 Likes

Where’s the YT channel plug?

Cooked up a fresh one today.

6 Likes

More of a funny than a meme . . .

3 Likes

If that’s the case, I think my wife is driving a Biland 250 in her dreams.

1 Like

Loved the Biland, It was the best TAG motor IMHO. TQ for days

2 Likes

Enjoy sleeping on the sofa (or in the JDM van) if she ever reads KP. :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t beat up on TJ, even if it’s funny as hell.

1 Like