Karting Memes and Funnies

KArting

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

So this ones doing the rounds here lately :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If everyone wore their kart helmets instead of masks then everyone would be fine :rofl:

1 Like

I think we should race all day and night long until
Covid passes then.
Would be one hell of a well attended endurance race.

4 Likes

for sure lol i’d be down xD

Where I kart covid isn’t Even the biggest danger. There’s a drift club about 200 feet away from the track that just creates clouds of burnt rubber. That along with all the exhaust fumes from the karts and you’ve got yourself some pretty nasty air
(Just a joke, wear a mask)

3 Likes

New one I made yesterday…

e

3 Likes

Found a few

Screenshot%202020-11-30%20152311 Screenshot%202020-11-30%20152132 Screenshot%202020-11-30%20152042

2 Likes

Stolen from r/karting

6 Likes

2 Likes

Thats how I’m gonna be shopping now

We have contact in Frozen Meats. Cleanup on aisle 7.

1 Like

This looks insanely fun. Downhill karts, no engine. Appears to be a “spec” type full-sized pinewood derby race.

Before karting I raced Soap Box Derby. Not the most exhilarating driving but extremely competitive nonetheless. Tuning was everything

2 Likes

I bet. Notice the seat hopping here? Also, looks like they have a crank system to generate some speed on flat bits. Best part, No Rebuilds! Worst part: punted into a tree.

we rebuilt the rear axle setup 3 times a year. takes 2-3 hours each time. I would like to try whatever is in that video. seems fun. Hopping doesn’t actually do much to help actually. If anything it will slow you down. When something is so basic as going fairly straight downhill, you dive extremely deep into physics. People spend up to $40k a year. it used to be huge in the US, like D1 college football big is the best way I can describe it.

3 Likes

That’s nuts and I want in.