Karting Memes and Funnies

Chain%20issues

3 Likes

week? years more like

1 Like

That one’s a little close to home, except it was my last soccer game I got an injury in the 80th min :joy:

Also, I like the idea of doing one of those downhill races, would be really fun lol

3 Likes

I noticed when he was passing one of the tandem karts, the pusher was cranking on a lever attached to a cylinder (1:52). Also there were lines going to each of the wheel hubs. Maybe this is some kind of lubrication system in lieu of bearings. Without sealed bearings, the grease would just leak out when it warmed up and eat the hub and wheel. Certainly adds a dimension to the action sort of like having to fiddle with the carb jets mid race.

Ah. I assumed the rules allowed for manual assist in flat bits. It seemed to me they were cranking in the flatter bits. The lubrications part makes sense too though. Some karts have a driver and a guy in the back for the crank. I am guessing that there’s a decision to make versus added weight for better results in the flats.

Fresh from MSPaint… Made this one today…

2 Likes

Lol. Billy, invest it cruise ship stocks like all the other kids.

One I made and one my 2 stroke friend made for me.

As a parent, I’d pretend to not know the difference too. Darn things look expensive. :grinning:

If I have kids and am not as wealthy as I hoped id be, id pretend 2 strokes dont exist. Shhhhh…

1 Like

I tried to pretend that the 4 stroke didn’t exist but then realized I would become a very very broke college kid

1 Like

When you ask for a gokart for chritmas

8 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: F1 Memes and Funnies

5 Likes

OC

4 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

From my recent perspective and/or experience as an FNG . . .

danger

3 Likes