KartPulse Members Willing to Help - By Location

So, I’ve been noticing recently is that we’ve been getting a lot of members that are new to karting or still in the beginning stages. One thing that I think may be very helpful is a resource of people that are willing to help out these new people at the track and where they are located.

For example, I live in Indianapolis now, so I can head out to Whiteland or New Castle to help out someone new around here, and I’ve raced in 206, Yamaha Can, and KA. So if anyone is looking for help around here and is in one of those classes, or they have a kid that runs in a cadet class, I could probably be able to spend a bit of time helping them get started.

If you are able to help out new drivers at a local track, just respond with where you are from/what tracks you can get to, and what classes you are familiar with. Hopefully I can get a list compiled and it’ll be available for everyone if they are looking for trackside help.

7 Likes

I love helping new people. Maryland. Nicholson, United.

4 Likes

I can try to point people in the right direction. New Jersey.

3 Likes

Im in Los Angeles and frequent most tracks in Southern California, I support my son who’s running kid kart I can help anyone running or looking to get into kid kart, not much else for the time being.

3 Likes

Anyone in the Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana area I will be as helpful as possible! I can at least refer you to someone who is helpful! haha

2 Likes

My Son, Randy, and I can assist with tuning, coaching etc with anyone at Road America or Badger. Specifically on the 206.

Always love helping out and giving back as we have been given with the sport.

3 Likes

Thanks for starting this @Aaron_Hachmeister_13.

I’m in MN and can help out this way. Really our only option at this time is Stockholm Karting Center, which thankfully is a good facility… Otherwise the next nearest place to race is Badger Kart Club in Dousman, Wi.

Also, I’m not one for sticky topics… but I’ll make an exception for this one.

1 Like

I’m in San Antonio, TX, and go to tracks in Houston and Dallas. I’m always helping anyone that needs it. I’m most experienced with Mini Swift and KA100 Jr., since those are the classes that my daughter has raced in.

4 Likes

Location: Baltimore, MD Tracks: United, Sandy Hook, Englishtown, Summit Point - I’m pretty green myself, so i can make you feel better about fumbling through things.

3 Likes

I’m always willing to help new people to the sport. I’m in Southwest Ohio mostly at G&J kartway. I’ve helped quite a few new people to the sport there.

3 Likes

That is just a fact, I borrowed your tire pressure gauge a bunch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am in the St. Louis, MO area. I am happy to help

2 Likes

Rochester, Minnesota for those who can make it up here.( local track is in Cokato, MN)

Happy to help!

3 Likes

Mid-west(IL, IA, WI, MO, MI), good for useless advice.
If you see us and need some help just ask, if we can’t we usually know someone who can.

2 Likes

I’m in Cincinnati. I mostly ever go to New Castle or Motorsports Country Club of Cincinnati. If you see me at either, don’t be shy. I’ll help in any way I can.

Shawn Bayliff is the owner of Trinity Karting Group which runs MCC and he really knows his stuff. If you’re in the area and want to get started, he’s your guy.

3 Likes

I’m in the Pacific Northwest. Always willing to help.

4 Likes

RAKC Elkhart Lake, Wi.
Kohler SS weeknights and TaG on weekends
Also hit a couple CES events racing the same classes.
Took a 13 year vacation, but I’ve been racing since 93’

Happy to help.

2 Likes

i am not experienced enough to help but i know a lot of people willing to help, location atlanta georgia.

2 Likes

Pacific northwest like northern California?

2 Likes