KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 1 Apr-Sept '20 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

Sorry guys I’m out too. Just got back from Frankensteining an engine :joy:

We good to run Sunday fellas? I’m in

If there’s a steam I’ll watch you guys battle

From your phone you mean? Or your Xbox?

It’d be cool to have someone stream it as race director, that’s a pretty neat feature of PC2

If someone wants to run twitch or the like and stream I could watch. Alternatively I could just jump in game as a spectator.

I’ll run a twitch, but it’ll just be me DH doing a spinning session

It’s an Indy Car double header weekend here in Elkhart Lake at Road America this weekend. I haven’t decided if I’m going to the track or not. If I’m not at the track, I’ll be in for racing PC2.

Oh damn I had no idea… would have made plans had I known…

I’ll be in, only if we schedule it after the f1 race!

I also need to be scheduled around f1 lol.

I’ll be racing for the next two weekends so the soonest I’ll be around for another sim race is in August. I’d like to try the indycars again as they were fun.

I’m always in for Indy cars at Road America.

1 Like

How many are in for racing this Sunday/

Me but I have to watch f1

Did you guys run last night? I couldn’t join, 5am start today needed my beauty sleep :rofl:

We did not race yesterday. I looked and did not see anyone online in-game, guessing as things have been changing lately we all are spending less time at home.

I’d really like to see the group continue and race-on. It’s a good group, and a much more enjoyable racing experience than some of the online lobbies.
Maybe we should consider scheduling our racing for a more convenient time and day of the week.
Reply with your thoughts.
@Richard_Jacques @Bimodal_Rocket @E13 @AndreLafond @M_Martin @KartingIsLife @NikG

4 Likes

I’ve been MIA for a few weeks. I will race again, soon! My wheel and Xbox is currently packed up as we’ll be moving in this week. Hopefully i’ll be around next week or the week after.

I’d love to join more just to hang out but it’s been super hard to find the time… The Xbox has been unplugged for about a month now since we brought it back from the inlaws after staying over

Would an evening weekday work better for you guys?

For me at least, it’s easier to hop on at 9/10PM CST during the week vs the weekend.

I need a break from kk so I’m game for whatever.

1 Like

There’s a superkart race in August at adelaide, I’m going to do my best to run it…
I’d encourage the peeps here to give it a go. It’s a LOT of fun and will have a live broadcast:

Here’s a draft of a promo video to give you an idea of what it looks like…