KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 1 Apr-Sept '20 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

Does this require the very expensive software?

Just Rfactor2. Yours for only 32 smackers:

Also the Superkart mod (free). @Alan_Dove can you add a link to the mod?

Can my laptop handle it? lol

James, that would work for me. Except on Tuesdays, that my kart night race.

Also, something on the weekend during the mornings is needed for the overseas folks.
So even two separate events during the week is a possibility.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/itoxtctzyghvqi4/rF2r_Superkarts_v3227_Karting1_v1.rfcmp/file?fbclid=IwAR3nvld-huCa0lCjeotQ-r9NMKHMc-KIlsnyv4ufc3-o7JH6r85BNmhiM7Q

1 Like

For me best stick to Sunday (or Saturday). 9pm CST is like 6am next morning for me :sob:

2 Likes

id love to keep going. i only have 4-6 races this season but Im still busy on the weekends. Thursdays work for me. Also, the later in the day the better because I just got a job.

Id love to but I dont have a PC. Ill watch if anyone streams it

During the week works better for me, I’d definitely like to continue sim racing with you all.

Anybody happen to have wreckfest? Online racing on that is cleaner than in f1 online😂. My schedule is so uncertain right Now so I don’t know when I’m free for the weekly race

1 Like

I recently got involved with a group running Indy cars, some clean racing. Beats any lobby I’ve run in so far. I’ve mentioned our group and plan to send invites to have some of them join us as well.
If we run a week night race, would Thursday at 7:30pm central time work for us here in the states?
For the guys overseas, we could try Sundays at 7:30am central time.

2 Likes

Seems good to me👍 (20 char)

Sunday is a work day here - Fri Sat is our weekend. For me Sunday has to be evening time

if i’m on, feel free to shoot one my way.

I will be offline most of August as i move between homes. Unfortunately unavailable.

@M_Martin @NikG Matt and Nik, are you guys on the east coast? I’m trying to recall who out of the group is overseas.

Ric, is Adam still going to race if we run? Between you guys, can you come up with a race day and time that works best?

West Coast baby. The bit without corona (Canada :))

I’m east coast. This seems like it needs a spreadsheet.

1 Like

Brilliant! 20 of those characters