KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 1 Apr-Sept '20 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

might still be free on xbox gold if you have that

1 Like

Sorry guys I missed it. Geography never ws a strong suit that’s why I’m an engineer not a pilot - who knows where you’d end up :rofl:

So there I was at 8pm, which I had calculated was the right time, but I was all alone so I guess I balls’d up the timezones hahaha. I’ll try again this weekend.

Meanwhile the good news…Dubai Kartdrome is open again as of Fridayyyyyyy :sunglasses:

1 Like

F1 2019 is epic - but I never can join any league races. System either just won’t allow me to select an event even when it says event is open, or it can’t connect to the server.

You have to join a series externally, and then join events according to the race schedule. Much easier to race and coordinate.

1 Like

@Bimodal_Rocket @Aaron_Hachmeister_13 @NikG @E13 @AndreLafond @KartingIsLife @M_Martin @Richard_Jacques

Race schedule for Sunday 5/3 at noon central time (short race)
BMW 2002 SW Touring-GT B
Mojave Coyote Noose
30 laps no rules or penalties, damage on.

Weather is going to be good for working on the Kart, I don’t plan to spend much time on sim.

3 Likes

I just found out last night that I’ll be announcing on the ROK sim cup stream today, so I’ll miss today’s shindig :disappointed:

1 Like

I doubt my eyes will still be open. After consulting the map :rofl: it’ll be 10pm here, long day today, early start tomorrow. If I’m still up I’ll jump in but prolly be :sleeping:

I should be good to race, I have some garden work to do but I can push it back

It was the wife’s birthday; so I couldn’t in good faith pull the rig out and ignore her for an hour. This Sunday, however, I’m game!

1 Like

I forgot I am sorry 20 chars

So I’ve been testing stuff and The ktm x bow was a lot of fun. So was the Daytona 24hr course. If we could fit those in that would be cool

1 Like

Vintage monza was also a lot of fun

1 Like

Did some laps with the BMW 2002 on Suko, like the car as a “club car”. Xbow is a fun car to wheel around. Could always do both, I’m open to ideas.

The Indy cars were nice as well.

When it comes to the Indy cars, I’m a fan of Road America. After that, red Bull Ring GP. Daytona 24hrs track would be challenging, I have very little time on that track.

I’m on and ready!
20 char

What do you guys think about running a 25 lap race at Daytona with a mandatory pit stop?
I was thinking LMP2’s or the LMP900’s
My thought would be to have tire wear accelerated, so you would need to do a tire change at least during the pitstop.
Any thoughts on this?
@Bimodal_Rocket @Aaron_Hachmeister_13 @NikG @E13 @AndreLafond @KartingIsLife @M_Martin @Richard_Jacques

1 Like

Sure! Assuming something doesnt come up, why not

Keep in mind, you’ll want to setup a pitstop strategy prior to the start. Or, if your good, you can do that on the fly.

We can have a 10 - 15 minute practice time prior and talk about it.

I’m in. I like the mandatory stop.