KP Weekly Online Sesh, Season 1 Apr-Sept '20 (Kartpulse Weekly Race)

Yes, it can maybe give a chance for a slower guy like me to be somewhat competitive to those faster fellows…cough cough… @E13 @AndreLafond:wink:

I’ll try out the lmp2 and 900. It’s hard to control faster cars on a controller. I like the idea. Same time as usual?

Same time, noon central.

Does it still work for everyone if we push it back an hour and a half? I have to pick some stuff up in NH at 12 central. If not, I may not be able to make it

I don’t have a problem with that, it’ll be raining herein Wisconsin all day. Matt, are you on the European time zone? Or was that Rick?

Elias, I think you and Andre talk enough to work that out with him.

@Bimodal_Rocket Dom, what about you?

Actually I think I only need an extra hour

Sure. What time start?

It sounds like 1ish central?

My friend Shane and I well probably be online before 1:00 getting some practice in. We are also planning to get some time in tonight.

I’ll try to make it, I’m UTC + 4 (Dubai) so like ten hours ahead.

So who’s all in for today if we start the race at 1:00 central time?
@Bimodal_Rocket @E13 @Aaron_Hachmeister_13 @AndreLafond @KartingIsLife @M_Martin @Richard_Jacques @NikG

Im in assuming my spouse decides thats not the moment we have to go on a family walk

Copy that Dom. Shane and I are going to be on around noonish for some practice, I’ll send anyone who’s on an invite then also.

Count me in for today. I’m in MD, so EST for me.

Central standard or central daylight ?

Sounds good to me. I’ve never messed with the pit stops before so this is new. Should be fun. The judd v8 makes a good noise.

Yes,the Judd is sweet…
I’m hopping on now, what to test with the tire wear accelerated and see what the limit is for laps with that setting. I can help with the pit stop if you need.

1 Like

1pm central, 2pm eastern?

I believe so. I am watching the xbox updater update

@Dedo sorry for the crashing. Ill figure out my handling and brakes ahead of time. Apologies.
Edit: Figured it out. When I switched to xbox, fanatec brakes went from lock at 40 to 100. No wonder the car wasn’t slowing down!

@Bimodal_Rocket No worries friend, all in fun.

It was a fun race event, I’d like to do the same setup again. Maybe make some tweaks if anyone has some ideas.