Let's see how you sim - Post your simrig

I have been running mine at 100% lately and loving it.

Here is ours

1 Like

He does a really good job of explaining how as his needs grew in real life driving, how he had to grow the rig.

I really like their pedal tray adjustability. It’s more like a separate front end that goes on the rails. Gorgeous rig!

Figured out an easy way to mount my button box yesterday. Fanatec’s obsession with T slots makes it easy. As does having a 3D printer.

2 Likes

How does the FG-T hold up to the dd?

It shakes less than with my old wheel. I don’t really feel any movement.

G27 wheel shifter with load cell mod pedal, works fine for low budget build but will need a upgrade soon. Lot of DIY, 06 CTS seat with seatbelt, airbag and motor inside still, safety first, electrical adjust works if I hook up the wire correctly, otherwise airbag might go off.

1 Like

Car seat club! Another satisfied driver!

Air bag wires should be the only ones in a yellow loom, and they will be shorted with the connector unplugged so nothing to worry about there.

The power wire for the seat adjustment is also there, but it is really easy to identify them out as small pin for signal and bigger pin for main motor power.

Hook it up for the airbag to go off when you crash. More realism=more faster

Are you shooting for the first sim-fatality?

The danger is what makes it fun, no?

1 Like

I’ve heard grass is deadly too

Quick question, can you play kart kraft with an oculus quest 2, and what are some other racing sims you can play on it?

Yup. AFAIK none of the car games explicitly say that VR works but yet asseto, kk, pcars etc all seem to support VR. There’s not much in the way of documentation as to how, however.

So, for me, I go to Kk and press play. I then get this window:
In your case, you’d choose oculus start. I use a G2 whichs is a windows mixed reality device, so I’d launch in steam VR.
I’m not sure what the oculus startup is like but it should work.
You can try asking on the KK discord if you have any issues. KartKraft

Oh, here are some others: VR SIm Racing top games - Google Search

@Bimodal_Rocket thanks for the info!

1 Like

cc50a86ce884533523ccbf7e0a1953e0aba5f8a2
Sebastian Vettel has you all beat.

2 Likes

Technically that’s not his! I am guessing that’s their testing setup?