Newest Outdoor Tracks in the US?

There is a battle between the owners of who owns what… Basically, it’s going nowhere.

On the new Dale Jr Download, Boris Said mentioned they are laying asphalt in a few weeks at the K1 outdoor facility in SoCal.

Also said they are looking to host larger “World Championship” sized events.

I know many on here not NASCAR fans but give this one a listen. Well worth the time Said covers some crazy stuff that I would have never thought. :flushed:

Piquet Race Park opening soon near West Palm Beach - FL

Do you know approximately when?

Boris is hilarious. Check his episode on dinner with racers

1 Like

Where at in West palm beach? I am from there but haven’t been down there in a while

PIQUET ENTERTAINMENT & RACE PARK

16169 Southern Boulevard

Loxahatchee Groves FL 33470

1 Like

I live north of San Diego - this track will take half an hour each way off my drive to the track. It’s actually the closest I’ve ever lived to a kart track.

Yeah, for some, it will definitely be closer than other tracks. I also wasn’t necessarily thinking about those that live in north San Diego area. However, I am sure the drive will be shorter for anyone than what I drive to the track we prefer to race at. I drive about 280 miles one way to race at the track my daughter prefers to run at. It’s 250 miles from my door, but I have to pick our trailer and kart up, so it makes it 280. We have a closer track to us, but she doesn’t like that track anymore. Partially due to politics at the track, and the surface (all concrete).

I posted this in a separate thread a month or so ago but it appears there is a new kart track in the works in Lorain near Lake Erie between Toledo and Cleveland. Here’s hoping this get completed!

Luckily around April :raised_hands:

1 Like

I remember when that area was all woods and Southern Boulevard was a two lane road.

Hey All -

New to the forum. Longtime racer and new kart dad to a 5-year-old who wants more track time!

Piquet Race Park is our local track but they have been mysteriously “temporarily closed” for a few weeks. Anyone have any info about what’s going on? We just want to get back on track turning and learning.

Saw y’all mention Piquet in this thread and thought this was as good a place as any to discuss. Thanks!

Unfortunately they’ve run into a series of woes internally. I’d recommend looking into AMR Motorplex in Homestead-Miami, Orlando Kart Center in Orlando, or Andersen RacePark in Tampa as an alternate option for the near future.

1 Like