Off topic: 2020 Formula 1 season discussion

I also agree. Super happy to see seb stay in the sport, as he is a classy and genuine guy. But Racing point just kicked out a driver that kept them in the sport. Haas needs to change their driver lineup. It’s sad to see them struggle and I feel like Grosjean has really fallen off of his pace. They need a new driver and I hope Perez can take his seat

I’m surprised there seem to be no spotters for restarts in F1.

Crew chief app required :rofl:

Upcoming, race #3:smiley:

1 Like

That was bananas.
20 char

1 Like

Holy cow that was insane. Lewis just showing why he will get his 7th this year.

1 Like

That restart crash was an accident waiting to happen. It was clear from the F3 and F2 races. Weird no one knew what was going on. I watched the F2 and it must be a new directive that the SC lights go out just before the last turn (I believe the lights mean the driver in P1 has to keep a certain distance from the SC). This meant the lead driver was obv going to wait until the line to go because you have to wait untilt he SC is in the pits before they can pass him

I made the same error in my sim series to some extent.

A shame Max was out early. Woulda been quick against the Mercs

So good.

1 Like

Like hiring Rage Against the Machine to support Limp Bizkit is the best way I can describe that

1 Like

Definitely, 100% a bombtrack right there.

Forgot how F1 cars used to sound.

2 Likes

I don’t think it ever dropped below 8,000 RPM. It’s like a mash up…Rage Bizkit, 'cause it’s certainly not Limp Against the Machine! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Raging Biscuits would be an acceptable team name. Limping Machines might have trouble attracting clients to the tent program.

1 Like

This is BIG news. No more Honda after next year.

Oof. I actually feel a bit for Max. He’s had an odd season with his power plant and I’m sure was getting pretty frustrated. I wonder who they will land with.

Over complicated engines introduced to ‘move with the times’ and be better environmentally.

Turns out to be an expensive disaster.

Where have we heard that before?

1 Like

Exactly!

There is no such thing as “green” racing anyhow. What a crock.

Not yet but I think there will need to be. Not sure what that looks like.

Maybe the term should be “Green Appearing”, kinda like stock appearing.

I’m not sure how. Maybe trucks with loaded trailers racing across the country or something? Hello convoy! :slight_smile:

What I’m getting at is that racing normally involves a track where you start and end at the same location. You may drive 500 miles, but in the end go nowhere. In no way, shape, or form is there anything “green” about that.

As far as F1 goes, I’d love to see v10s again. I know it won’t happen, but those just sound SO good.