Official "Bert's 2023 Fantasy F1 League" Thread

Give it a couple days. GR had the issues with server overload on the first weekend, so I imagine they are still scaling and working out bugs as the app has gotten far more popular. You shouldn’t be deciding your line-up until Thursday anyway. :wink:

1 Like

Ah gotcha, yeah lets see if it resolves itself.

1 Like

It resolved itself. So now i feel comfortable trying to maximize spending to not lose the cost cap i have gained.

I am so done, Ferrari is failing me again :melting_face:

FP1 was interesting. FP2 so far is not doing anything to help me set a lineup.

GP DOWN UNDER is here! I don’t know where everyone is but Quali is at 1:00 ET. Get your picks in today before you go to sleep (or stay up to watch). Remebr to double check you have a Star Driver!

1 Like

9am for me. I’ll be doing a functional check of the cabin divan :joy:

They’re driving upside down and counter-clockwise! Upside down week means I get to be first for once, maybe.

I think @Bimodal_Rocket is the grid rival hero today. Mine was a crapshoot for KP but my other league I jumped from 94th to 40th :joy:

I hope I can maintain this momentum. But I think I have peaked.

Another sad day as a Charles fan :melting_face:

1 Like

No worries I picked up Charles and George just to get me through this weekend :melting_face:

1 Like

I honestly can’t tell how to read the results in the app. I see value go up or down a bit.

Your value went up 7.9m :grin:

Also, you had the most efficient team. Most points per dollar!

Aha! Accidental intelligence I assure you.

I got an email from GridRival today saying that I can’t log in the app with my Facebook account anymore.

Did you guys get something similar (if you login with FB)?

Google Login works :checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Same here. Follow the instructions and register with the same email as your FB email, set a password and ready to rock

1 Like

FYI for this weekend, they’ve tweaked the rules because of the change to the sprint format. You need to make your pick before Quali on FRIDAY!