Old School 100cc Megatopic

Plenty of collectors over here :slight_smile: Here with me I’ve got 11 or so engines. I know guys with many more :slight_smile: In terms of elite, in 100 Super you can technically build your own liner with completely bespoke porting and your own manufactured carburettor. No modern class I can think of is that extreme.

I think really the truth is there’s more scope to enjoy this kind of racing. You can be super low-cost (there’s plenty of budget gear out there) or super elite. It’s up to you

I know how this goes. You start small and you end up with a garage full, addicting stuff

It’s a real disease. The ‘wonder whether this will be fast’ factor is huge. but sometimes is aesthetics, whatever takes your fancy.

I just dipped my toes into the subject a month ago and I’m in a 2 week long, 3-party thread on Ibea L5 vs L2 vs Baroni BF24 and it doesn’t look like it will end any time soon. It’s really bad

1 Like

I got some last generation Maxter factory L2 :slight_smile:

Looks like you are beyond saving

1 Like

@Alan_Dove do you guys need to change much when going from the f100 to HoH to notice any performance difference or is it just a case of bolt on a slide carb and you’re good to go?

Will be ready soon😁

4 Likes

Some new paint for the chassis and now it looks like new

6 Likes

There can be only one and I am he!

6 Likes

You won the series already? What happened to Oli?

I just noticed that the belt uses a rear sprocket/chain as part of the design. You, sir, are a design genius.

He’s in training and is jogging. He’s remarkably not out of breath as he cools down from a 20mile run.

I am feeling warm fuzzies about that new mustache.

A memorable quote: “I’m just scared of my abilities and what I’m going to do to you all.”

1 Like

Would love to be there and get my 90KG arse kicked :laughing:

1 Like

literally what I was putting together as I saw that!

Looool. Mine was a bit quick and dirty. I can do better! I like yours, tho.

Off with their heads. Go git some.

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Tyre defamation time

Full gallery here from Richard Puddle https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1485177112020255&type=3

Elizabeth Guest photos https://www.facebook.com/groups/houseofhundred/posts/2113197258884536/

2 Likes

My kart threw a chain 3 minutes into running in and that was my weekend done as it bent the crank :frowning:

That’s life.

1 Like