Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Some cool photos from this year’s SKUSA Great Lakes Pro Kart Challenge in the Pro Shifter class. Any nerds out there will like the photo from Norway with the crazy tire deflection on the LR (I know I do!). The finish line photo at Road America was shot by my dad from the top of the hill…fun stuff.

3 Likes

Nice! I like the green kart.

Was wondering from your leaderboard name… are you a fan of Chad Muska? The skateboarder?

Was back when I was growing up, and immersed in skateboard culture. These days it’s carried over as my go-to handle for various online stuff.

Cool. I loved skating too, back then. Unfortunately, kickflips pretty much eluded me.

Couple of my boy a few races ago at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Big shot out to Ken Repke the photographer for the NHKA!!!

2 Likes

Nice grid! Props to the guy with the Mohawk helmet.

1 Like

ryankart

Practice session in my Sr Rotax Max, Compkart Chassis.

2 Likes

United Arab Emirates IAME series round 1

2 Likes

That dirt kart bites lip

1 Like

What’s it like Karting in the UAE?

2 Likes

Never get old. Or, admit to it. :crazy_face: good luck against the young guys

From a Peasant autocrosser:

My “New” Tony Kart 401

My wonderful Intrepid Explorer that got me started in this sport (I just sold it), at the 2019 SCCA SOLO Nationals

And my Arrow X3 that I will autocross occasionally, but mainly use for practice days at GoPro.

2 Likes

So, how did the karts do versus the cars? Smoked em?

Yes. There is only 3 classes that should out run Karts. A-Modified. (Pictured) is the fastest. Of course, it depends on the drivers. There can also be some courses where some other Modified classes may get a little close in terms of time. But generally it’s A-Mod, B-Mod, FSAE & Kart-Mod in terms of speed, in that order.

4 Likes

That’s a serious level of commitment to grip. Very cool.

1 Like

Really good tracks, one of the rounds uses the F1 track (part of it). Difficult in summer when it’s nudging 50 degrees but doesn’t stop me :grimacing:. Just for fun.

1 Like

That’s 122 F. Y’all need flame suits!

1 Like

One more that I received today, and I’m done, I swear!

3 Likes