Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Fun watching you and Ruch go to work all weekend, although watching everyone asleep during the start for the first heat was kinda funny :joy:

Wet Photos always look awesome

2 Likes

20220526_083245

2 Likes

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with orange

1 Like

He’s easy to find on track lol

1 Like

Here’s a similar picture to the one from last year. This was from the last race with 41 KA100 Sr. taking the green flag.

2 Likes

Where is this at? Love giant fields like that. Always some action somewhere on the track.

Not really a “cool pic” but did get a few laps in at a small track in Ireland.

4 Likes

Nice! How long was the visit and was it for pleasure? I have yet to visit Ireland but hope to one day.

This was at the last round of the Texas Sprint Race Series at Speedsportz Racing Park in New Caney, TX. We have around 40 KA100 Seniors at every round. Even club races have near 20 entries.

Sweet! Our local track here in Phoenix doesn’t have nearly that draw of karts. I do miss the 30-40 KA100s club races at GoPro. I might have to make the trip out to Texas for a race.

Let me know if you decide to. Speedsportz is a great track to race on.

Here to visit family mostly and show the kids around until next week.

1 Like

Ooops!

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Dynamic karting portraiture.

Can we talk about the kart 5 kart lengths back doing a kart wheel? What is this chaos and how do I get tickets?

1 Like

That would be me. Actually, I’m in front – as I was heading for an apex, the (inexperienced) driver in the black helmet thought he saw an opening and hit me just in front of my right rear tire. As I was doing my 50 mph flip, his kart pin-balled across the track and collected the driver with the video camera. Sort of like a split in bowling… :upside_down_face:

Well that photo is a keeper and you can use it to enforce the idea that the oldguy is a super cool badass with the kids.

I am happy that you emerged unscathed.

Turning laps at 8am and it’s still 100*F.

1 Like

Kiddo after a dominate performance last weekend.

2 Likes