Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

IMG_4898-X3
IMG_5082_edited-1-X3

Daytona 2017!

2 Likes

6 Likes

From Mexico, Autodromo Miguel Abed , chasis Haase kz, engine tm k9c.

5 Likes

imageimage

12 Kart 1993 Sugar Hill Speedway,Pink kart 2013 Checkered Flag indoor karting World Formula Championship, Grid pic 2013 NHKA at NHMS.

3 Likes

A World Formula indoors would have been a blast!

It was a blast! We would get the tires so hot from sliding on the concrete you could barely pick it up! We had a couple of fun winters up here in the northeast racing indoors. Unfortunately the track is now closed. That pink kart was one of my all time favorites too!image

3 Likes

My girlfriend took this one and itā€™s definitely my new favorite:

3 Likes

Solid lean there.

20 charactersā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, my tuners finally moved the seat back after being stuck in the stock seat position for months. I can move and lean my body with much more discipline now. Not to mention, I can worry way less about holding my knees up. Feels great.

Pic for comparison:

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1523236187975

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1523651012973

4 Likes

Laguna

Drafting through the Corkscrew at Laguna. Iā€™m in the trailing kart.

9 Likes

Ok, that is freaking badass!

1 Like

3E3A9543-Davin

First picture of me in my TopKart. I took my first regional victory this weekend too!

7 Likes

Congratulations! :fire::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Never actually raced in person but BY FAR my favorite corner in e-racing lol

OK not in my kart. but stillā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s a fun corner. But after the first few runs through it, it becomes just another corner to me. Laguna is a great track, but itā€™s far from my favorite.

1 Like

When I get a chance, Iā€™m putting my kart on the roof rack and tools in the back and going for a practice day.

2 Likes

Let me know when and weā€™ll meet up. Serious, letā€™s make it a date at badger or something.

1 Like