Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Flying over that curb !

2 Likes

What is an Oberon Kart?

1 Like

Made by Bell’s Brewery in Kalamazoo, Michigan. They’re releasing the Two Hearted chassis for Supernats. :beer:

6 Likes

It’s a manufacturer of karts and components since 2011 in partnership with Motori Seven. We have a strong presence in Italy and Europe. We have won various championship as Shifter Rok, kz2 in France, tons of KZ races in italy and Rotax in international events. We are planning to compete in some events in US in 2025 (KZ) and be there steady in 2026.
If you want some more info just ask :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If the chassis came with a free 12 pack that would be great marketing. I have some Oberon in my fridge right now actually!

5 Likes

Looking at my nats being ruined by a vorex allowed in x30 races (yes i know swedish rules are messed up)
Littarly has a exhaust valve and x3 junior has none. This thing has 6 more hp then our juniors baisicly a senior in a junio class

2 Likes

Hmmm. Got the Oberon in my garage fridge. Still looking for the karts!

4 Likes

It’s gotta be at least a case!

2 Likes

Putting this confusion to rest, at least for me:

So, euro karts but also beer and also Arc flash clothing, Wine, a restaurant, a design firm, a fuel company, the second largest moon of Uranus IV, and a poetry magazine, amongst other things.

The king of fairies should sue them all, starting with Uranus IV. :hammer:

3 Likes

It’s always educational when you hang out on KartPulse… :mortar_board:

2 Likes

If needed to make a deal we can work this out :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hmm I wonder why the bottom of my frame is flat :joy:

8 Likes

Ah the new shovel kart I see, how ya diggin it?

Sick photo! That at AMP?

1 Like

AMP with a KZ/Shifter is on my bucket list :grin:

4 Likes

Yep! Dropping into turn 2, the first of two places in a lap where you can get airborne.

Ooh I loved KZ there in KK! The diagonal approach to 2 was stable but what’s the fun in that?

Remember this fun period?

Here’s one of my humbler efforts:

3 Likes

This past weekend CKNA at the home track:

5 Likes

Dom

Ethan Oring

We get the monies

4 Likes