Post your 2021 ride!

2017 Intrepid F4K first kart
No longer in pieces

2 Likes

:sob:

3 Likes

Needs a wheel and pedals! Let’s give that desk some get up and go!

You mean these wheels and pedals?

1 Like

Got enough racing suits to pick from? (Are you still doing suits?).

This gold racing suit needs to be displayed.

1 Like

No I’m not. Second kid came along and took priority for my time.

The two on the far left are from my former factory driver career in the early noughties.

The gold is my wife’s jacket lol.

Oh well. I am going to be looking into a suit again soon. The Torq is still holding up but it’s showing it’s age.

The gold may be inspirational.

They are still available through Carbon Digital.

Thanks! I will look into it.

How do you like the Torq? It was between the Torq and CKR for me. It seemed they were so close so the coloring decided it for me. Also it seemed that the replacement parts for the CKR were more affordable

The torque is a nice suit. I got it custom sized and am happy with it. It is the thicker model so for summers in NJ it’s a bit hot. I am thinking of getting a lighter one for warm weather. It’s very nice and well made.

3 Likes

Cad I’m planning on buying and having some fun with, and my kart. Thanks repke photography for the photo.

Same machine as 2020 for me. I’m dying for warm weather, and to get some laps!

Capture

1 Like

Is that a used BMW at a BHPH lot? I’ll pray for your wallet!

1 Like

Ha! That’s just the same model and color of what I’m getting, the actual car photos are on my PC and I’m on my phone right now. I’m getting a decent deal, $6k with 89k miles. My uncle is a BMW fanatic and restores them for a living pretty much, so that should make things less difficult

1 Like

I’ve had a series of em and they have been reliable and trouble free.

1 Like

Every BMW 3 series and 5 series I’ve owned has been an absolute money pit after 60k miles. Nickel and dime repairs every other month; everyone I know went Toyota/Lexus and never looked back.

1 Like

That must be it. My oldest had 45K miles. We only put a few thousand miles a year on the car.

It does remind me of the cars I bought as a yoot. 500 bucks would buy you a prefectly serviceable honda civic (only available in brown, it seemed) that would drive till it dropped, somewhere around 200K miles. I owned 3 in succession. (Crashed one).

1 Like

Any fun car you get, will be a money pit…

3 Likes