Post your 2021 ride!

What a beauty! My dad sure knows that, hes had his fare share of sports cars

I guess this counts in addition to the new Redspeed, decided it was time to update the tow vehicle which was dependable but a question mark with over 250k miles on it. The old truck with a 4 speed was also struggling to tow the enclosed trailer at the speed I wanted without constant downshifts and high RPM.

Enter my 2021 GMC Sierra with the 3.0 duramax diesel and 10 speed transmission.

5 Likes

I wouldnt touch a 3 series or bigger, N55 engines were the best in terms of reliability. the car I trying to get has the N55. Its a 128i from 2010

S55 is pretty stout and has proven to have great reliability as well. The only big risk is the crank hub which has solutions readily available to proactively fix if you feel it’s a risk. Same crank hub as the N55 though…

They should do an “engineers race” where they get out there and settle who has the fastest tow vehicle.

1 Like

On the track or in a straight line.

Why not both?

“We lost a boat!”

“We lost another boat!”

3 Likes

I am so confused but this is just great :joy:

Is that comparable to the N55? I know they have differnet cooling systems but thats all I know

I picked up a 2020 GMC Sierra HD with the 6.6 Duramax and 10 Speed transmission. I makes towing so much easier.

1 Like

Picked this baby up before the ugly facelift. (My dads, not mine) neighbors hate it but we love it

2017 f type r

This is one of my Daughter’s favorite movies…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
4 Likes

I grew up with the cars series, and to be honest, Cars 3 was kind of a let-down, but that’s just me :joy:

1 Like

She’s looking more like a kart now. Not quite race ready but pretty close.

4 Likes

Are you going to be doing any of the MCC races? I’m hoping to get my new kart for the first race but I don’t know if my shoulder will be ready.

We are planning some of the MCC races but I will be out of town for the first one in April.

If things fall in line I’m hoping to take this thing down to Charlotte in a few weeks to get some shake down time on it

Is it ok if I use you as a goal to reach when I’m an adult?

1 Like

1998 Pcr Jaguar Sprint / 1995 PCR TSV95

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get back in the kart this weekend. Haven’t been in it since August last year.
Hopefully not too rusty :grimacing:

3 Likes

Just got my first kart. Its just a used roller, but I have a new LO206 on order. . .

2018 TB Kart S55

5 Likes