Post your 2021 ride!

Very nice, keen to hear your thoughts on setups over in the Kart Republic info thread.

Absolutely. I got some pointers from the team I picked it up from. I’m curious how they will feel compared to the other setup I ran last year. I’ll be away for the next three weekends so I’m hoping to get on track whenever I have a day off between trips.

1 Like

2010 Trackmagic and 2020 Intrepid Freedom

Running 206 in Masters with my wife (She is on freedom)

3 Likes

My ride now with full stickers on. She looks pretty in green!

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Being a former Kawasaki guy, I’m a sucker for GREEN! TB Kart graphics look awesome.

1 Like

Been so busy with work haven’t been here in forever. But here is the new livery on the 100cc. Ill post a good shot of the new Italkart with its livery.

And recently got the kiddo a new Margay. Ill post pictures of that too.

Looks like you have Italkart USA’s 100cc. What do you think of it?

From what I can tell it’s right on par with the ka. I have been focusing on 206 still and driving when I can. But it’s been pretty fun.

1 Like

Finally was able to get mine together after having to working too much for a couple months. Got to race it yesterday, so far so good.

4 Likes

That’s super clean. Love it

Cool to see an RF on here.

1 Like

We are growing the Race Factory group in the northwest quite rapidly. Great karts and Race is an easy guy to work with.

Ricky,

Can you send me a picture of the lower part of the shift lever and mount on that kart?

Thank you,

Charles

Yeah I can do that, not sure when though. Possibly in the next few days.

NICE! I believe that is what I am getting soon…it’s gonna be a 206, right? (Been wondering what the actual model name is…wanna look up an owner’s manual/tuning-guide) (I PREFER old school manuals to digital. I LIKE reading owner’s manuals.)

WOW, nice!!! Very spiff!

My wife had a '99 just like that! Our renter owns it now. Wife has a 2016 Miata these days. :+1:

1 Like