Pre-Race/Track Pump Up Jams

Depends on what kind of tune pumps you up!

1 Like

That reminds me a bit of Tom Lehrer!

3 Likes

Now that was released in 2 April of 1991 on their second album , but it still wakes me up !
good morning !

Picture taken from the door of wind turbine No 9 , goes for Dom .

1 Like

Ooh. I like the cove beach and the ridge road.

Oohh!! Dat is the copperhead road me man !!
:smiley:

2 Likes

The first tests always had that something ,

its a special mix of anxious feeling and love for the sport wrapped together with the smell of fresh oil seals that meet fuel for the first time

all of that are dancing together with your expectations and your dreams about that small racing machine that breaths air again because you refused to let it die .

“It’s ALIVE!!”

2 Likes

A little pop

Nice photo, Stamatis!

1 Like

its sure is one hell of a life warren ~ !

1 Like

I was introduced to phonk music a while ago and I am hooked, it gives a big adrenaline rush. It isn’t for everyone but I found it great to listen before going on the track. This is my favourite:

Beautiful Ploink-Ploink

1 Like

For me, Def Leppard and the Crue. Can’t go wrong.

3 Likes

Today or tomorrow we will get the pick up sensor we are waiting for , to test again the rotax kart .

2 Likes

I saw them both with my son last summer in Omaha NE, with Alice Cooper as the opening act… fun show!

Little Feat - Let it Roll. Gets me driving too fast every time I hear it. :police_car:

3 Likes

1 Like

well i am last with almost a second and a half best lap off the garage pace from the other 2 drivers ,
but it was my comeback after a long time away from the track.

im ready to drop the hammer next time trackday , it has to be in this month period so Skidrow it is !
sebastian will help. :grin:

2 Likes

“Your crime is time, and it’s 1.5 to GOoOoooo.” :rofl:

Here’s an idea for a new vehicle to transport you karts up and down Copperhead Road.

1 Like

Spiritbox is my favorite band. This song shreds.

2 Likes