Pre-Race/Track Pump Up Jams

I love this. Go Frank, go. Right in the feels.

Someone spilled froot loopz on the subway…
For @Stamatis125
to spend some family time being normal… we busted out our copy of Trivial Pursuit from the 90s… Bryan Adam’s was the answer to one of the questions. I loved this song growing up.

And a double feature while we are at it… Steve Perry and pals…

I loved and hated music in the 80s. The good stuff was awesome though. Lest we dwell too much upon the past, here’s something newer, perhaps for Tanguy although I never get his songs right;

@ApexGRT

Pixels and color

Coolio inspires the students to sing louder

It seems to me that they were here first…

And

Sorta blown away… they were glam, punk, metal, blues, everything… and they had a huge amount of attitude. I do get a sense of theatrical malice with these fellas performance live… the crowd absolutely does not know what to think.

I’m no musician, so I am unworthy of opining on the music (which seems very good) but the whole package is incredible. They truly DNGAF and were metal before metal existed.

Its a bit like everyone who came after them stole their ideas but made it palatable for selling records. Think of Kiss, for example… they were tame and well liked. These guys are provocative and probably didn’t sell many records.

I am now thinking about going to races in white make up, mascaras, and purple lips, with the full rebel scum regalia. Also, yellow hair. Sorta A Clockwork Orange meets Evil Clown.

That would be intimidating if done correctly. The guitarist is inspirational. I am not sure Rebel Scum Racing is worthy of ripping off his look. I cannot imagine what these guys would have done with electronic music. But, it would have been effing nuts.

Well it was a comeback day with out any fubar inside . So im quite happy and all day smiling just 3 days after it .

The photo is for dom . So he can see how retro and McQueen coloured can i be if i want too… laugh :smiley:

I love it. A very cool racing outfit, indeed. I kind of feel like racing a kart is important and that dressing up for it is celebrating it.

I also love the video. I do wonder what’s in the box that they carry across the desert.

1 Like

1 Like

there is too much Van Halen this week in the garage radio . i dont know why , its just happens , i hear them on the radio stations and also im randomly pick in up their cd from the rack and hit play as we whrenching .

dont know , but sure is Van Halen week down here

3 Likes

I just saw a cool documentary on David Lee Roth. Really interesting. I’ll see if I can find it for you.

1 Like

This one is for @speedcraft

I give you a variant on race walking… with a chill beat.

1 Like

Last night was a Nightshift down on the garage , preperations and work has start for the ressuraction of a tony racer 2010 mod for our friend Nick . Its gonna be a frankenstain kart with most of the parts taken from our storage of good used parts and buying new stuff only when its no other way to walk .

We went to work with almost no sleep in our head but im mostly energized and quite happy inside than exhausted and sleepy . The other guys are in their jobs also , i contact them and they feel sweet tired yes but …
some graveyard shift a couple cups of coffee with the friends and a lot of racing dreams along with wrenching it is the half soul of the sport .

and as Josh Hanrahan " Aim Sports Tech " said in the documentary become one

" Its impressive because there is no suspension or anything else but there is So much TOO IT , that you dont see when you just watch them as they are going around on the racetrack . "

Good morning America . And god bless you all .

p.s. Nascar race in atlanta last night was a blast to watch , highlights are high recommended to see .

Good morning Karystos, Greece. That sounds like a fun night! Double check your safety gear when clambering up the windmills if you are tired. No stupid mistakes from fatigue, OK?

nop . only office work for me today sir . safety first .

1 Like

Mimose - Parra for Cuva

Si Por Mi Fuera - MayBe

well its engine rebuild night at the garage tonight and dokken is a must .

they mostly come out at night . mostly .

2 Likes

I remember that actress… Nightmare on Elm street?

Yeeeee!!! Nightmare on elm street part 3 !!

1 Like

This party needs some ladies (just an opinion, not the new RBR slogan :grin:)

Halestorm (Hard Rock)
Pre-race

Post-race

Nightwish (Symphonic Metal)

Tina S (at the time a 15 year old guitar prodigy, chewing gum and looking around, while covering Dragon Force - Through the Fire & Flames :flushed:. If you want to just jump to the completely mind blowing solos, they start at about the 4:00 mark)

Wowie! Dayum. Send it sister!

A hit from the Ivory Coast that made it big in Europe too, they say.

1 Like