Pre-Race/Track Pump Up Jams

I see 7 generators on the hill. Do you take care of all of them? Am I crazy or is that snow on top of the tallest hills?

1 Like

Nop . This is vestas windfarm . Im working on nortex and enercon wtgs in the area . Those wts is just what im seen from the kitchen window .

And yes we have the first snow last night here . You see correct dom .

1 Like

Aha. Consider challenging the fellas who manage the other two wind farms to a race. Lets settle who is fastest.

Ah yes, the mountains have received their first dusting of race karters…:

Everything is almost ready for the racetrack
Waiting for the next month payment…

2 Likes

Here’s a re-visit of her music…

The bass drops about 30s in

They used to play Eastbound and Down at my local dirt track during breaks. Reminds me of getting pelted with mud clumps and the sound of revving 4-cylinder engines bouncing along the cushion.

Smokey and the bandit and cannonball run 1 and 2 was the 3 video cassettes that as i kid i was allowed to watch every weekend at my vhs childhood era .

Enjoy the experience on an american dirt track one day is in my all time bucketlist ! I can almost smell it as am thinking about it . Growing up near a local mx track here makes me have excellent relationship with mud also .

2 Likes

How about some old fashioned American rock and roll?

Man has a cat on his shirt which is metal. They are probably Canadian. Hold up… right hand drive.

Suits.

Rocking in a suit; also metal!

1 Like

im not born in the states but this song always give me the chills !

one day before the new nascar documentary on neflix and 20 days before daytona 500 race we are making the right mood listining to that in the garage for some real fast and real left racing action .

cheers from greece lads !

2 Likes

The Hives are one of my all time favorites. Would love to see them live, they put on an amazing show.

1 Like

Related:
I forgot about this. This past year, Pelle from the Hives smashed himself in the face with his mic on accident and kept singing even though he was bleeding all over the place.

The Hives are like garage punk, not really metal, but it is pretty metal to be like “yeah the blood looked really cool”. Consummate rock professionals.

Also these guys are like in their 40s at this point. No spring chickens, but similar levels of energy to my 3 year old.

They also have an awesome Christmas song (about spouses arguing and doing crazy stuff out of spite) with Cyndi Lauper which is excellent.

2 Likes

I am enjoying how the internet allows us to appreciate stuff that is regional. The music industry misses a lot.

He’s kind of a genius. In a onesie. Skit skat likes a boss.

He puts the boom boom into my heart

1 Like

Hit it now.
IMG_0030

2 Likes

Better Place

Say my Name

Normally I don’t listen to anything…

However, there is a website; brain.fm that has weird noise/music that dictates brain waves and helps you achieve focus, relaxation, or sleep.

I use this in school, but sometimes I listen to the relaxation pre-race.

I feel ‘focus mode’ shouldn’t be needed for any driver.

All of our minds work differently and they change over time too. I can usually get myself centered on the rolling lap but I know others are different.

For me, it’s only in sim but that’s the point. I’m seeking distraction that allows me to zone out and drive on autopilot.

@tankyx Monsieur Tout Le Monde

I do not regret subscribing to Crunchycat

1 Like