Prettiest track?

So far, the nicest track/facility from an aesthetics standpoint (that I have driven) has been AMP.

What’s your hot take on what’s the nicest track you’ve experienced (globally)?

The layout is not that important as we are on aesthetics/feel but it is relevant in that if it is terribad, that offsets the pleasure of being there.

1 Like

East Lansing, of course.

Picture

It’s a private park in a pretty part of Michigan that you can race a kart in.

2 Likes

Couple of pics from the great state of Michigan… East Lansing

2 Likes

All that video I have seen recently from Kartoween at MCC sure looks pretty good.

1 Like

Somewhere between GYG in North Wales.

And Rowrah in North England.

And maybe Greg Moore Raceway in BC

5 Likes

Prettiest track I’ve been to besides AMP is Autodromo Riccardo Paletti in Italy.

Kind of cheating since I think they only run kart rentals on rare occasions, but it was literally just down the road from Dallara HQ. Did a prototype car shakedown there.

Toss up between Barber and Road America on best US based track. Nice facilities, nestled into a wooded area, cool tracks and people.

5 Likes

In the gone but not forgotten category…

Former stomping grounds of Bostonians:

Pretty! I’m glad Elias didn’t commit to the full track layout tattoo he had planned for his back.

@NikG top shot is gorgeous. It’s also not raining and I’m assuming UK.:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yep North Wales, i.e. Wales which is a little country on the west side of the UK.

Wales is a very small leaderboard for Kartkraft but a commited one.

I feel like Barber for cars and bikes qualifies because it’s the only place I know with statuary.

1 Like

Easy kart Pattaya

3 Likes

Bridge and underpass!

Alberone (Clenia) - Italy

Hard to beat the view, perfect surface, services (free electrical, free air, showers, bar, shop,etc)
And yes, there’s a river right next to it, you can go dip your toes in and relax before leaving

207433293_326670195717706_5982121861951694681_n

5 Likes

Isn’t that standard ? I was shocked to see it was not free in the US (at least at OVRP)

I wish I could find a drone shot of the Quincy Grand Prix, as that one takes the cake for me. It’s impossible for the photos to do that place justice. For how beautiful that place is, it’s equally sketchy, but they do a really good job of making the track as safe as they can.

I’m also a sucker for Utah Motorsports Campus:

5 Likes

I’m biased :smiley:
Admittedly it’s not a competition kart track… .but it is pretty…

9 Likes

Is this your track/the one you’re working on?

Yeah that’s our track from Jan-Mar 2022. Planning something much bigger for 2023 if the weather co-operates.

I drove past this over the summer, photos dont do it justice.

Says who! I challenge you to a race!

1 Like

Kristianstad kart circuit in Sweden, the best we have. Hosts World champs etc… beautiful to drive

4 Likes