Simracing Thread - 2020 Stay-at-Home Edition

Central
20 characters

1 Like

If I put in 15 minutes of practice into the lobby before the race starts that should give enough time for us to get ready and time to chat (for those with mics) before the race starts.

James, are you ā€œredpan97ā€?

Looks like red pand96
Dusted off Cars 2 just now :+1:

1 Like

Now would really be a great time for KartKraft to release their online multiplayer, I havenā€™t loaded up that game in a long time

1 Like

Got the Xbone workin. Logged in and it drives. See ya at noon.

What track/car combo?

Iā€™m DarkMagicGundam. Feel free to add me on XBL. If weā€™re doing Forza 7 at Noon Central, thatā€™s 10am for me, Iā€™m in.

Formula Mazdas again?

Added. Someday I will ask you to explain anime and the like to me. This is popular with my son and his gang and I canā€™t figure out exactly when anime became huge. When I was little it was not as huge. I remember Akira but thatā€™s it.

Does anyone know how to use Xbox stream? Might as well stream the Kartpulse 500. It looks like this download will take 3 hrs so I might be a spectator.

FYI itā€™s BimodalRocket one word, not bimodal_rocket in game

If you want, Iā€™ll setup my Twitch account again and get that running.

Iā€™ll setup a Forza lobby for folks, so they donā€™t have to worry about what to do too.

1 Like

Iā€™m little early, but I have a Twitch Stream setup for anyone who wants to watch us faff about on Forza :stuck_out_tongue:

Watch live video from DavinRS on www.twitch.tv
1 Like

Anyone want to race, let me know. Pcars and Forza set up. Xbox.

Currently at Road Atlanta in Mazda Spec Formula

If I can reclaim the xbox from the kids Iā€™ll hop on :smiley:

Should I buy project cars 2 or assets corsa?

Okay, I setup an online championship with 2 races. Brands Hatch GP and Watkins Glen GP using the KTM X-Bow in Project Cars2. With this setup its just 4 of us racing, Dom, Davin, James, and myself. If anyone else wants to gone, let me know. Anybody have any input on this feel free to say something, this is my first attempt at this. I have 10mins of practice and 10mins of qualifying for each race, but this can be removed and we just run and see what happens.

Also, Elias I guess you may not have PC2. I wasnā€™t able to add you as a competitor.

Great Dan. What time? Iā€™m gonna play some f12018 with Elias around 8 tonight

Thatā€™s a tough one. I really like AC. But PC2 has lots of cars and tracks, To me the physics of the cars is AC feel better, but playing around with PC2 today it all seems to depend on the car you pick in it.

Dom, tomorrow at noon central time.

I have F12017, can the two work together?

Sadly I think not. What other car games have you? Perhaps all three of us have same