SKUSA SuperNationals 24 - Mega Thread

The final of the X30 masters was just crazy.

Holes in airbox, perforated vinyl, do the math. :wink:

Bummer for MJ. He is at the front of the X30 Masters every single year…yet can never quite get the win. He was a hot shoe in the 90s…and he still is. Not many drivers stay at it and stay so fast for 25+ years.

1 Like

Great showing from the national drivers in X30 Senior. I hope that means anyone who thinks ‘Europeans’ are inherently better or know something y’all don’t, realises just how good the american kart scene is.

2 Likes

mgm/nitro (20 characters)

The guys in our discord did well. Justin Adakonis had a really exciting final, finishing 4th (so close). Vivek Kantham pulled off a 2nd in mini I think.

2 Likes

were you at amp this wekend?

I was indeed getting some practice in at AMP this weekend.

Yeah I suppose that makes sense. Though it also seems like that would be relatively easy to sort out in tech by just removing any decals to check for holes - it sounds like that’s ultimately what ended up happening yesterday. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some decals to remove from my own airbox :laughing:

1 Like

nice Im pretty sure i was talking to you for a bit i was pitted next to you i had the tony kart

That’s Jake on left to clear up any confusion. My son on right. Good lord he’s gotten tall (my son). He (Jake) probably was almost as fast as you (Oliver).

1 Like

A simple stall test could find that though :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

^^^^^^ !!!

Would’ve been a hell of a finish too if Contecha didn’t make a bobble in the last turn with about 5 to go. Would’ve forced Ryan to defend and bring the pack back in. Was pulling for Connor to get back up there after he got bullied a bit in the middle, but rookies get no love in Vegas.

I watched the KA senior race the other night. Very nice of the lead five karts to hand Brandon the win on a silver platter in the final two laps. :sweat_smile:

Poor Annunziata, just out there three kart lengths out front and suddenly he’s getting second-hand rammed.

TA is a seriously badass karter! Such a fast young man.

I watch those races and think “imagine we had the attention F1 gets, the forums would go into complete meltdown”.

3 Likes