Sprint Kart Calendar

May is the MOST active month for sprint karting, look around the calendar and plan your karting road trips now!!!

3 Likes

on the desktop, there is a search function, you can search all data within the calendar, including state, city, club name, series name.

3 Likes

48 club tracks respected now, 28 traveling series. I just need to work on the west end of the country lol.

If you know of any tracks no listed, please please post up, one of the hardest parts of this is finding the actual track.

2 Likes

Calspeed. They have their own Calendar. Not sure if you could merge it.

https://calspeedkarting.com/event-calendar/

1 Like

Ill see what i can do, thank you very much!!!

Added, I didn’t add all the practice dates and such, but your 7 race series is represented.

1 Like

I’ll be ramping up the 2023 adds to the calendar, so if you see a sprint race schedule posted somewhere, please tag me on the platform.

3 Likes

2023 schedules are being added starting now, North Florida, NH Kart Association and my recently discovered New England Karting Challenge are all added

2 Likes

I believe all the big national series have been added, WKA, Route 66, USPK, Stars, SKUSA, CKNA

And I also decided to actually compile the tracks/series to make it easier to keep up with their news: Kart Clubs/Tracks - Google Sheets

made it through all my existing tracks/series, not a lot have posted 2023 schedules, but have filled in the track/series tracking sheet. Also started to head west, added a few more tracks and series from AZ.

1 Like

Here is Stockholm karting center 2023 schedule, but they have not update their website yet.

1 Like

Added, do you know if they are doing the Showdown at Stockholm in late August again?

No showdown or night race this year. The race format also changed from Heats to Prefinal/Final.

Thank you, I believe I’ve correctly entered the series. Let me know if there is an error.

Test completed 20 spaces

1 Like

I have updated the OP with data from me spreadsheet.

1 Like

I believe, I have covered the USA and southern Canada. I only included ones that were shown active, either with hosting regional series, open for owner kart practices, or hosted club racing in 2022. I encourage everyone to verify information and/or let me know if I missed any track.

Damn, that sucks, was hoping to get up for one of those special events. Any reason for axing them?

We got new race director who is the also the new route 66 owner. I think he is trying to promote sportsmanship and race craft over participation numbers. Also participation numbers in the special events just not high enough for the amount extra effort they have to put it. Plus reducing cost overall.

I would think those special events will come back one day, just not this year.

It appears that most of the national and regional series have set their 2023 schedules, we are anxiously awaiting the final few, namely the Buckeye Challenge (Due out 090DEC), Central Cali Kart Racing, Colorado Karting Tour, both Margay Ignite Challenge and Majors, GearUp 2023, The F Series (if they return), both Michigan series, the OVKA and the Maryland State Sprint Series. Stay tuned or if you see them pop up, link it here.

One day we’ll create an interactive page with this data with upcoming races, maps, etc. @KartingIsLife lol

1 Like