TM-M1 - Lowering Minimum EGT Temperature

I haven’t had that experience with chassis guards. But I digress. What does more damage to a frame: guards, or asphalt?

The natural contact between the guards with the asphalt will decrease the speed of the kart more than it is designed to IMO.

Also, when we took the guards off, where the guards were, my tube wasn’t of 32mm as it is standard for CRG, but around 29mm. So it had literally sucked in the tube.

Wait, WUT? How is that possible? What happened?

I think either CRG gave you a secret team chassis by accident, or to quote @tjkoyen, someone gave it a few too many ugga-duggas :joy:

What I mean is that in the part I had the the chassis protector, it kinda sucked in that part of the frame specifically… not the whole frame lol… don’t have a photo of this but is this specific part of the chassis where the protector was, it wasn’t 32mm anymore but 29mm. To me it seemed that it overwear this part of the chassis.

Trying to explain it better, when we took it off, this specific part of the frame wasn’t painted anymore and there was a clear difference of measure on the tube, results that this difference was of 3mm.

Anyway, hahaha it worked that way.

Well I’d say somebody is driving quite aggressively :grinning: If you hit curbs that hard to flatten the roundness of the tubes, then protectors or not you would have ended up with damage. I think they do an excellent work to limit the grinding/filing of the tubes, if you are flying over curbs then I totally agree, you can leave them off and save that money for next chassis. Driving style (and height of the curbs) make a ton of difference

Well, our local track has a lot of ups and downs and indeed curbs are very high… good infrastructure but you’d say that the track itself needs improvement. Also, nothing against Mexicans and I love them, I love it here and I owe a lot to them… but tracks could be better well taken down here sometimes… pretty much the same happens in other tracks and countries as well.

What jetting app is that?

Hello, im new in this forum and almost in go karting, but I have a question, are u sure that turning the screw in, leans the mixture? If i turn the screw in, I´m closing the air pass, so the mixture will be to much rich, or am I wrong?

Hey good catch, I must have sped through it at the time. You’re correct that closing the air screw richens the mixture. I edited my old post to reflect the same info.

1 Like