What did you do to your kart today?

Best bet is calling the kartsport guys at GoPro.

Clear coat complete. Used some clear engine enamel I had laying around. Hopefully makes a nice hard coating. Decided against doing the inside. Was going to be too much effort and let’s face it the first time I run them someone is going to try and bang wheels with me during practice…

Once they cure I’ll try to hit the insides with some kind of light oil to try and prevent the corrosion. I’ll probably grab my other sets and do the same now knowing the interior is left bare.

Got more of it put together

Just got off the airplane from Vegas. Haven’t done anything today yet, but on the last day we stripped the kart to bare bones, taped up some AMV wheels and hightailed it out of there

I’m actually driving it :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Love that pup! (20 Characters)

1 Like

It was Ruckus’s first day at the track. He did really well. I managed 100 laps today. Glad I bought the KA. I would not have been able to do that with my shifter after not driving since April.

2 Likes

Great name for a dog.

Got myself some AEM power :yum:

2 Likes

I’m all for stickers on lo206. I like the idea of engine sticker kits.

1 Like

Those stickers are expensive! :wink:

The ghost engine stickers would be very cool. You’d need the ghost and I like the black and white approach.

He looks ready to race

Made a foot brace to keep my right foot from sliding into the throttle cable.

8 Likes

Got some pre owned snipers from a FB karting classified group and dialed in my front end. Glad I now have this in my tool arsenal and can accurately dial in settings and see how i can optimize the handling.

4 Likes

Got myself a White Rhino! Looking forward to my trackday tomorrow! Now I can see what all the hubbub is about. . . .

IMG_2060
IMG_2061

2 Likes

LO206 Masters Class.

Got my first Podium (ever) today granted it was only P-3. It would have been P-2 but it started raining late in the race and I overcooked the 2nd to last corner on the final lap. You live and you learn.

image1
image0

8 Likes

Congratulations! :checkered_flag::checkered_flag::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want to like/love this more than once!!

Congrats! Its great seeing older kids up there.

1 Like