What did you do to your kart today?

Your trailer setup is awesome.

1 Like

Bought some Snipers!

However, have you ever set something down (for a second) and then forgot where you left it?

Been looking around for 2 weeks now and I can’t find those F*#king things ANYWHERE! :rage:

Join the club… except its been 2 years… lol

2 Likes

Discovered my seat strut is cracked! Aweseome. Cant believe I missed it after having it stripped down to the tubes. Ugh

little spot weld and call it a day

LJ - where did those tire covers come from in your photo?

1 Like

so that’s like about half the worlds remaining stock of 10mm wrenches, right? :grin:

2 Likes

No, I have plenty in my garage if I can find them…probably one or 2 on the frame of my old Toyotas somewhere.

1 Like

This is where I grabbed em

Today im going to My teams “boss” to pickup my gokart cuz im back in sweden and he has like a brand new engine building room/ garage section in his new built wear house and i will have a opportunity to rebuild my own engine with proffesional tools. and he will guide me. This is a really good opportunite bc he is wery open about what he does with the engines. Most engine builders wont even let anyone go in to his garage/engine building room , He is acualy the first one! me and my engine builder has become very good friends and evrytime we leave the engine to him he invites us over for a coffe / tea at his house, But he has a separate garage in town that he never shares the adress with anybody. I find that kinda funny there isnt realy anything you can do to a x30 but gaskets and piston/cylinder gap but well

2 Likes

Spent the entire day trying to find some gear, mounts, & gauges. Too many options…and my suit must have shrunk .

1 Like

Mounted the Tillet seat, back to baseline settings, and a good wipedown. Went with the same general seat location, just slightly more reclined. I felt scrunched in the kart, so it got my legs and arms straighter.
Waiting on race weekend and to see what the scales say versus mine, but I should need to mount around 10-15 lbs of lead depending on fuel levels.

3 Likes

You are getting some pretty comprehensive instruction young man! I am jealous.

What is the secret to keeping you kart this clean?!

You can go really far with microfiber and some wd-40, the good thing about microfiber is that it picks up the oils and not smear it around like a normal t-shirt towel would do

Speaking of clean… how’s the helmet sticker biz coming? Many takers?

What are your measurements on the baseline? How tall are you?

Nice looking weld! Did you know there’s a subReddit for welding glory shots?

I’m very meticulous (too meticulous?). I basically tear the kart down to the frame after every session. Doesn’t take too long and you get to inspect everything closely as you pull it apart and wipe it down.

Just in this first quarter of the year we have sold around 20 sets so plenty to keep me busy! So far in the past 8 months of selling stickers they have gone to Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, Italy, and South Africa. It’s really been crazy never thought I’d sell outside of North America. What an awesome connected world we are living in now.

3 Likes

New alignment, chain and clutch maintenance on the Briggs. New steering column and fuel tank for the shifter.

2 Likes