What did you do to your kart today?

So jecko has a recommendation. Power republic has a recommendation. Otk has relevant information.

Combine them all. Do the math of commonality. Mount. Put on scales.

Also RPG is local to me. My last chassis came from them and they mounted my seat. So that gave me a base line.

But I moved to the D series jecko. So I’ll scale today. And report back. I can share my measurements if anyone wants

1 Like

I have intentionally hid them. I’ll take photos soon of the whole livery.

I have also o tony kart and already buy a jecko seat. It will be great if you share some information about the correct fitting .
Good evening mate.

Gotcha. I would guess mounting it flat with the frame rails and matching the measurement from the spine of the seat to the axle is a good starting point.

1 Like

That’s essentially want I did. And I did center top of the back of the seat to the king pins.

Edit:
I’m at 58/42. With 5 lbs of lead to play with. The extra recline pushes a little more weight back I think. But before I start putting more holes in the seat I’ll see how it drives.

What size seat do you have? I have good measurements for c7 and d5 now

1 Like

I’ve been rocking standard OTK and Tillet seats but would like to try a Jecko in a OTK at some point. Demo’d one in a KR and I liked it.

I love it. I think the jecko standard flexes pretty close to the otk and standard tillet. All the normal chassis adjustments work as expected.

Occasionally I found myself running slightly stiffer than people on the standard otk.

I have got the c7 size

1 Like

Some had mentioned the peaks at the livery for this year. So here it is in all its glory. Unfortunately it’s raining cause it’s well Washington. Should pop more in the sunlight

9 Likes

Oooh pretty! May I suggest a roll of violet radiator tape?

1 Like

So it’s not captured the the photos. When it’s sunny I’ll try to get a photo. But there is an outline of neon metallic green around the blue/purple. Contrast makes them pop

1 Like

I see it now! Also, hoses

1 Like

Trying to figure out my rok gp carburetor. Idle needle was dinged up. Add that to the kart ( shopping kart) . Got some new evinco reds mounted and ready for this weekend so hopefully can get this carb working right.

Just about finished up the new kart for shakedown test on Saturday

6 Likes

On reds in 2 stroke? I thought that was a no-go?

Most series run the KA class on MG Reds. X30 and shifter on Yellows

4 Likes

Thanks for that, wasn’t aware.

Brake line made and installed, brake adjusted and bleed. Then rolled out rear axle with my weight in kart to tighten rear bearing carriers.
Installed new tank, and started to change front end over to sniper pills instead of the stock pills. Now, I got to wait till tuesday when my 10mmx90 shoulder bolts show up to assemble it correctly.

2 Likes