What happened to the podcast!

That’s awesome. Yeah the episodes Davin did with @Terence_Dove we’re great. So many nuggets in there that you’d need a notepad.

Or his book :smiley:

1 Like

@KartingIsLife I was totally considering it, I was thinking of getting Karting 101 first then move on to How to Master, but then again I still have to buy myself a go kart and such!

Did u know about this link?

It’s the chapter on braking, which as a newbie, I found to be the most relevant chapter in my first year of racing.

1 Like

@Bimodal_Rocket I did not! But that was one chapter I heard Davin talking about in the podcast and I thought it would awesome to read so thanks so much for that!

If your looking for a podcast to listen to you can always feel free to check out “Karting Dads” :grin: its been posted on the forums before. I’m sure they would appreciate it lol.

2 Likes

Davin did mention it, but no harm in mentioning it again :joy:

1 Like

Oopppps…:crazy_face:

You good. We’ll have a place for the podcasts soon :wink:

Son, have you accepted true_racer into your life?

I have! I started watching some of the season 1 episodes.
Thanks though :smile:

You guys really did an amazing job with the podcasts. Really look forward to hearing more in the future!

1 Like

I’ll be honest here, someone needs to interview Davin, and I think I’m the right guy to do it. What do you think man?

2 Likes

That would be INCREDIBLE sometimes I just enjoy listening to Davins responses and personal experiences, they are so entertaining and thought out!

We can talk about it. That might be fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just purchased the book.

1 Like

+1 i listen to almost all of them over winter. Excited for some more.

Circling back to have the rest of you guys chime in on your favorite episode in the first season of the KP podcast?

Terence Dove was my fave.

2 Likes

(If I could like this more I would)

1 Like

Definitely Terrence Dove. Both insights on techniques etc and a few great stories.

1 Like