What’s your 2022 ride?

That looks like it took a lot out of you. A deflating session.

1 Like

Really dehydrated :grinning:

20 char

1 Like

Top-Kart Dreamer magnesium :heart::heart:

IAME X30 senior… driving in the Netherlands

6 Likes

Same kart (2021 Birel), same class (2nd year in KA100 Sr), but hopefully we’ll have new custom suits very soon.

pretty much my ride for this year and the last two :roll_eyes: :sleepy:

2 Likes

Same chassis as last year (2021 DR S97) but will be switching to the new kg bodywork.

2 Likes

Same OTK as last year just changed the number to match my age.

Also took the kart to the kartopractor, Thiago, to check it and tweak the frame

It was twisted 4mm measured at the bottom of the rear but zero frame sag and the C brackets were good.

8 Likes

6 Likes

lovely kart! Welcome!

1 Like

Is everyone at DRT changing to the new stuff?

@E13 I’m not sure. Personally, I don’t think it’ll make a difference except how the kart looks.

1 Like

Vintage left behind in Detroit, primary residence Daytona Feb 28. Would like to purchsse Rotax DD2. Will I find sanctioned races FL, GA, SC for DD2? !

Processing: F1France GillesVilleneuvexReneArmoux.wmv…

1 Like

Doug,
Tried to format this a bit. It seems you also tried to include a video file (wmv). The video files from our phones unfortunately have to be hosted on something like youtube and then linked here.

If you would like some help, Imk.

2021 Swiss Hutless

2 Likes

One of the last of the non-birel Swiss’s…

2018 Comet Eagle #55 Senior Masters

2 Likes

And whatever I end up renting for a race or two this year. I make really good money for my age, but holy crap, college is expensive

IMG_40401

Change of plans, I was originally going to have my son use his older Parolin for another season, but we decided to spring for a new chassis for his last 2 seasons of Cadet eligibility.

I’ll post photos with him once we have the chassis on hand.

5 Likes

Nothing says “Let’s race” like a shiny new CRG.

1 Like

I like the look of that CRG :+1:

1 Like