Your Home Track (KP Members)

2 of the tracks I posted are 1.3 miles. Those are some of the biggest I know of

1 Like

There was a 98 degree day when I did the x1 summer camp. Mulch caught on fire, kid passed out, tires got real sticky.

Elias, does this look like it?

1 Like

Very close but there are some cutoffs and new roads that I racing hasn’t added. Surprised it lets you go out there. My record is a 47.5 (most recent race) see if you can beat that

Im almost dead center between Road America and Badger Kart but have only been to Road America so far.

2 Likes

No way I can… The road surface off the track is actually ridiculously rough. As I turn back to main track, there’s a weird seam in the world and I have to crawl over it.

Am I traveling in the right direction? When we do NH Road track in USF, the rotation is the opposite.

Whiteland Raceway Park

3 Likes

We do both directions. Very similar times actually. You ran the direction that we did last week. Really funky as all the exits kerbs are meant for the other direction, so exits are very small. We also catch air on the tight left hander after the uphill
image this is the only photo I can find of me catching air. We 3-4 tires off the ground

KART MARRS SERIES

Road racing around KS, OK, NE.
where ever the series goes

2 Likes

Look like nobody here is from Minnesota. Here is Stockholm Karting Center

Here is the starting guide I start last year and never finished for reference

2 Likes

WOW!! Lucky you!! That looks like a fantastic track!

Would be lucky if it still existed😔

oh no, you mean its no longer there?

X1 is currently being dug up to the best of my knowledge

1 Like