2022 Formula 1 Season: Official Discussion Thread

Otmar is like that toxic GF/BF that won’t let go

3 Likes

… and if he wins the case he is a shrewd businessman.

1 Like

Silly season stuff.

I very much disliked the announcers calling all the w series drivers girls for the entirety of their race. Not helping their image at all

The definitions between woman and girl are obviously different, and he seems to know enough about English to know the difference between the two. It’s not ok to call woman “girls” simply by the definition of the word, not because of any secret or hidden meaning

New karter comes looking for information on karting:
Finds a screaming political fight under the f1 forum

Yeah it’s probably best to a avoid that

How is everyone that far off max… I mean 2 seconds for Russell, holy crap. So much for banning flexi floors…

While it would be a bit more respectful to refer to actual women as women and not “girls”, I don’t think Domenicali had any malice in this context or any ill feelings toward women.

Also many of the female junior drivers are literally girls.

Max is a monster here. I think he can win from the back tomorrow.

This grid is awesome! Going to be so much driving and strategy from these boys moving to the front

3 Likes

When Max is on it he’s the best driver the world’s ever seen. A made that statement in 2013 and I stand by it now.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Dude great job duplicating Andy’s photo!

Favorite F1 track of the season, and with a mixed up grid it should be good today.

2 Likes

I’m getting off work shortly and would usually go home and pass out, but I’ll be staying up to watch the race.

Max P3 already! Hamilton being Hamilton, he deserves to be out, that was a stupid move.

1 Like

Def showed that today. Superlative drive.

1 Like

He was like a second faster than the Ferraris and cruising that whole second half of the race.

I really can’t believe Ferrari called Charles in to try and take fastest lap, risking putting him behind Alonso who is a known shit-stirrer. They very nearly threw away the position there, they were lucky Alonso didn’t put up a fight. But THEN! He gets the penalty for speeding on pit road and loses it anyway…

I feel so bad for Charles, his team is a comedy of errors.

3 Likes

Hamilton bring Hamilton?? :joy:

:joy: Alonso’s radio was classic

2 Likes

Just saw the start through Max onboard camera, what I found fantastic was his composure and forethought going into eau rouge, whilst the train in front went through nose to tail, he lifted on the run down the hill and made a gap to the car in front. Presumably a reactionary/avoiding gap in case of carnage through Radillon.

Such calmness and composure, amazing.

Wow. The depths of Alpine’s incompetence are detailed in the CRB rulings and in Piastri’s comments.

2 Likes