Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

I grabbed Hamilton right after he got 16th or something in practice two weeks ago. It’s been quite the snag so far

I’m forced to work with the small budget. I guess I’ll just take the cheapest drivers.

Am I reading the lockdown timing right, its after qualifying but before the sprint?

yeap, sprint result will be quali score

1 Like

Yeah we get the benefit of getting the quali results on sprint weekend.

Excellent start to this round.

By @NikG. Not me :joy::joy:

:dart:

Upping my picking game for the French GP

1 Like

This is more of mine

2 Likes

I forgot to select a star driver :person_facepalming:

wah wah waaaaaaah…

It’s okay, Gasly is my star driver.

1 Like

Oui oui pour moi aussi :grin:

My lineup seemed ok this time.

3 dnfs, a 14th, and 5th

I was gonna note that the race was going to be a bloodbath for the fantasy league… glad to see everyone suffered the same :sweat_smile:

My strategy is 100% focused on covering @NikG from undercutting me. Not an ideal weekend for me and the team, but we know we can come back stronger after the summer break. Just happy to salvage decent points on a day when our main rivals struggled a bit more than us. To extend the gap going into the break gives us good momentum to pick up the challenge again when racing resumes.

@Bimodal_Rocket did you forget your password to the app? It says all your drivers were expired and you only had Bottas out there for a measly 91 points… Is the team struggling financially to field a full effort? Maybe consider bringing in some big corporate backing to the team and possibly hiring a pay driver.

1 Like

My picks don’t seem to work out… Hopefully it will be better after the break

I forgot about this past week and fielded only one driver. Sadly, Bottas was unable to take everyone out. I shoulda signed Lance!

This weeks strategy is simple: I chose the least expensive drivers and team. I am counting on reversion to the mean. Unfortunately the mean is pretty bad.

Albon being solid all through practice gave me an inkling there might be a chance at cheap points this week with him and Williams. Typically this track allows for some heroics from smaller outfits who can optimize for the straights. Allowed me to blow the budget on star drivers, and it paid off this week!

1 Like

I hate Ferrari. I hate Ferrari. I hate Ferrari