Bert's 2022 Fantasy F1 League Thread

I do as well. They are cheaty and their moms dress them funny.

Yeah TJ, you cleaned up this week, good picks.

1 Like

Kind of a happy accident. I picked my drivers and then only had 7 mil left in the bank for a constructor and went, “oh shit, well I guess Williams actually probably is okay for this track”.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken my backmarkers collectively made me a few bucks for next race.

Kmag may be the coolest but his results are always poop for me. I am also amused how Guang Zhou couldn’t be bothered to have a PFP.

I think Ferrari and Mercedes are trying to lul me into picking them but they always let me down on Sunday.

4 Likes

I added max this week so he’s gonna lose.

I debated adding a Ferrari after their killer practice pace but I agree, they will let us down when it matters. In fact I predict a good qualifying session for them and double DNF in the race. It only seems fitting in front of their home crowd.

1 Like

Since everyone probably doesn’t watch every practice session, if you have Albon on your team you might want to swap him out quick.

He has appendicitis and is out for the weekend. De Vries is making his debut in his place.

Also there are a bunch of grid penalties again so this grid should be interesting.

1 Like

It’ll be a shame if Leclerc can’t pull off a win tomorrow.

I swapped out Albon and forgot to reselect a Talent Driver. Ferrari levels of error…

Im happy to have devries :slight_smile:

Not so happy about tsunoda

I didn’t even check the rules but if you had Albon, does De Vries earn points for him?

If so that makes me even more annoyed… Nyck did a good job in quali. That last lap of his was looking great until he locked up.

I seem to have received qualifying points for him so I’m going to say yes.

For only having 25 minutes in the car, he performed brilliantly. Why Latifi still has a seat I’ll never know.

Nyck also has such a pleasant demeanor, well spoken and very natural in front of the camera. I like him. Rumours abound he will take the Williams seat alongside Albon and Ric will go to a Merc reserve driver position. Seems like Lewis has been involved there from his comments :grin:

1 Like

Im on vacation and forgot to select a driver. I think i 1 uped you :joy::joy:

1 Like

So max wins and his value doesn’t change at all. Why bother? Clearly overrated. Going back to the old guys like Seb.

I think he’s already reached…….ahem……max value :joy:

1 Like

Is Grid rival down? It won’t open :smiling_face_with_tear:

Mine is working. But I would be fine if we just called the fantasy season now. :sweat_smile:

I need all the help I can get. Got any tips?