How do you Transport Your Kart? [Pic Topic]

This thing is really built to be driven all day. Super comfortable with commercial grade dependability. I do need a little more power tho so maybe I do a LS swap to be able to tow or do pretty much anything i want with it. I’d love to stay in brand a do a 4g63 swap but would love to be able to tow my evo too. That would be a rig!

1 Like

For the quick trip between my shop and the track garage. Gets a lot of weird looks heading down the interstate.

4 Likes

You could pull a Top Gear switch-er-roo and drop a twin turbo Jaguar motor in!

70 mph already feels like 150!!! I can only imagine with 400hp!

Here’s how I roll…

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: California Bans Sale of Small Off Road Engines - AB1346

Former Truck/Trailer Kart person here. Going to local events with a 1500 Crew Cab Truck and my 16’ Trailer with all of my stuff got pretty annoying. On longer hauls it was better as I was generally carrying more stuff, but there’s no way around getting 9-11 MPG with a 8’ Wide enclosed trailer. So, I sold my Truck, sold my trailer and bought a 200,000 Mile Toyota Sienna for $5,000. I then put a Initial D-Livery on it and now have my favorite kart vehicle ever. It’s been all over the place and it’s awesome. Getting 24 MPG while carrying all the stuff I did previously (with the exception of taking only 1 kart, Vs. 2). Also, my Minivan can carry more stuff than my 2020 Ram 1500 Could. :laughing:

It takes 3 Minute to unload.

I am a “Mini-Van” Convert for life. (Maybe I like it because I have no kids, so I wasn’t forced into one :smile: )

4 Likes

That’s awesome. :beers: :beers: :beers:

If you gonna minivan, that’s how it’s done.

Absolutely budget racing setup, free trailer from Craigslist with my Juke. Rip this kart that I managed to fold in half after 1.5 season, LOL.

3 Likes

2000 Ford F150. Not too much of a hassle, with just a few items in the cab with me.

4 Likes

Just switched my 7y/o from Kid to Cadet and carried both home from the track. Only had to take off the Cadet bumper and wheels to fit in the '16 Honda. I’m a huge fan on the minivan strategy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve seen you load it up! Works perfect!!

1 Like

7x14 Cargo Trailer. Its snug with all the karts and tools, but it works.

Trailer 1
IMG_1380
IMG_1774

1 Like

@KartingIsLife please buy this and make it into a karting rig. It’s has you written all over it.

1 Like

Wow that’s perfect. You can fit a whole lot of kart in this baby.it’s imported… parts availability?

What a specimen! Amazing viewing windows for the kart as well!

1 Like

How about a Jaaaaaag?

1 Like

Does anybody have a specific brand of trailer that they like? I’m looking at getting a utility trailer, likely 6’x8’ or 6’x10’. Probably wouldn’t want to spend more than $4000.

Reason I’m looking at this route is I’d have to tow it with my Mazda3, and park it in a storage garage. I just have one kart and not a crazy toolbox or anything, just a bag of tools really.

1 Like

Definitely crossed my mind. It’s a turbo coffin transporter that could be used to transport karts and/or a drift missile :joy:

Could even use it at the ice track as a utility vehicle.

1 Like