(k)ART pulse

Gave drawing another shot. First person to guess who it is wins. (I don’t have any prizes to offer but I know y’all are competitive)

6 Likes

It’s gotta be TJ Fukn Koyen?

That’s so funny how the mind works. I saw a face and instantly thought of Johnny Cash

Ok you can do the art for the team @E13

Gee, I dunno…

I don’t think it’s me, the arms look too small.

That & the head, too. :laughing:

Gentle reminder…

Art is just Kart without the K.

A bit pricey but who am I to argue with such art.

2 Likes

You are correct. Here I am:

Akchooly your doodles are quite good and I bet if you worked it, you’d become a quite skilled drawer.

If you’ve ever seen the early work of cartoonists, you’d get what I mean, they just get better and better.

1 Like

I think it’s gonna be something I get obsessed over for a couple of weeks, than lose all interest completely. ADHD at its finest

Apparently circles are hard, so are hands

1 Like

The power of adhd is how i kart. It’s phenomenal for obsessive learning.

Until a squirrel appears.

ADHD is not very wallet friendly, I got really into detailing, spent $150 on stuff for my dads car, just needed a cool weekend to do it. Couple hot weekends later and I no longer have any interest in doing it

Detailing is a special torment for adhd. I used to detail the 911 obsessively but it’s way too much work. Fortunately one can hire folks for this.

My young pal Ethan has made good money for his karting by running a one-man mobile detail business.

I have adhd and i dont take medicine before i race so i get more consenration on what iam doing​:grinning::smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty sure ADHD drugs like Ritalin (methylphenidate) are actually good for focus.

I don’t dare try and draw the face for this one

I’m guessing It’s @mtbikerbob
Not sure why

DR?? It’s me, can’t you tell by the face?

Maybe instead of trying to “draw the face” try just adding the darkest dark shapes from the face… you might be surprised at what your brain can fill in, and what that can let you ‘see’. Or, maybe it will just ruin your nice drawing. :grimacing: