Let's talk shoes!

A very expensive alternative to the old Vision shoes:

I’m not entirely sure these are worth $700 but they are swanky.

Yeah @tjkoyen what sizes you got? My suit is hanging together by my inept stitching.

Next up, gotta grow out my hair

I’ll check what suits I have tomorrow.

You know what karting is missing? A name brand…
Gucci but for karting. This is how we find our rental league

The Gucci Cup: a series for the elegant racer.

1 Like

No contact allowed. $5000 sticker kit

Actually no racing allowed. We go straight to podium catwalk.

Here we go

1 Like

@tjkoyen did you ever try those gold pilot shoes. I remember us talking about them a few years back.

Yeah those were the ones I had to swap out because the soles were too thick. I wear them at the shop now instead.

Most money spent will determine the podium
heres my outfit:

3 Likes

For only the most gentleman of gentleman drivers

Wow! That’s the look. Our team will rule the catwalk, err, track.

It’s like drifting, more of a style thing. Lemme go practice my blue steel

1 Like

Not forgetting the kart frame painted with diamonds to complete the look

2 Likes

I just waiting for someone to turn up with the new puma gaming sock/shoe.

They made some nomex one for ferrari but I guess the drivers didn’t like them because they disappeared pretty fast.

Sim shoes if I ever saw em’!!!

Sometimes I drive pretty and need these:

I wish I deserved these. Here’s Cat Cogliandro doing a lap for us (first dancer):

I find that this reminds me a lot of driving in its precision and timing. There’s something about dance that seems similar. It flows. But it’s also very deliberate and very controlled.

1 Like

I’m looking for new shoes right now. I had an idea to try and make my own, but I have no idea where I would even start with that, as cool as it would be to be able to fully custom design my shoes. Right now, I’m partial to the OMP KS-2, although I wish they had more design options instead of just red, fluorescent yellow, black, and white.

2 Likes

The no lace approach seems like a great idea. Those look very sharp, too.

Worth mentioning . . .

My Sparco K-Runs turned out to be under warranty by Sparco. I called OG Racing to get a replacement pair, and they had a repalcement pair in the mail within 12 hours of reaching out to them, even before I initiated a return of my defective ones.

Have to hand it to OG Racing, they are on top of it! Defeinately renews your faith as far as retailers go. IMHO people always focus on the bad, but tend to overlook when someone does something good. OG Racing had my back on this one :+1:

K RUN

KRUN Fail

4 Likes